RPGM None [RPGM][Translation Request] Wife Tsuma Uninhabited Island-My Wife and Our Uninhabited Island Life-

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
anyone have save or walkthrough for old man pls share
I'm not 100% sure cuz I played this since it release.
After u start the game, run to the right side, talk with captain to active "move the rock" quest.
Talk to 5 guys (white shirt guy and the kid new the boat bottom of the map, old man in town, bad guy in school, nerd guy upper town)
Talk to captain again to finish the quest.
Back to ur camp and sleep.
Next day talk to the guy near the boat again, then go talk to old man after, it will trigger H scene.
Basiclly u just need go back camp, skip 3 times and go to old man again for new scene

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I've been going through my backlog and came across this game. Tried the MTL in the OP and it was pretty buggy so I deicded to create my own.

I pretty much had to learn how the scripts work in order to get the translated items to show properly. Three hours later and I'm nearly done, lol.

1647199176910.png

Looks like I hit the limit on DeepL for now so I'll come back and finish it later and then upload my version and the .trans file in case anyone wants to improve it.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
So DeepL was a failure, apparently when it times out it just pastes the original text, had to manually fix a bunch of untranslated text.

Here's an updated MTL that allows for crafting, character portrait display and name display. I did a bit of play testing and didn't run into any errors, save often and if you come across an error, I'll see if I can fix it. I also included the .trans file if anyone wants to improve the translation.

The "Crush" and "Pregnant" variables are not translated, I'm not sure if Translator++ can load the variables list and I didn't see an option to load them. I'll install RPG Maker MV later on and give it a go.

Extract into the game's directory and replace the files.

Someone else, feel free to make a game thread once a few people have tested it.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
So DeepL was a failure, apparently when it times out it just pastes the original text, had to manually fix a bunch of untranslated text.

Here's an updated MTL that allows for crafting, character portrait display and name display. I did a bit of play testing and didn't run into any errors, save often and if you come across an error, I'll see if I can fix it. I also included the .trans file if anyone wants to improve the translation.

The "Crush" and "Pregnant" variables are not translated, I'm not sure if Translator++ can load the variables list and I didn't see an option to load them. I'll install RPG Maker MV later on and give it a go.

breaks the game for me i get a failed to load img/pictures

Kiugra

Aug 23, 2020

I'm having this img erro when I try to initiate the game, I replaced your translation into the original version of the game

Reactions: Xanax1488

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Verify the picture is there, you may need to re-extract the files and change the encoding, so the Japanese filename does not turn into gibberish.