RPGM None [RPGM][Translation Request] Wife Tsuma Uninhabited Island-My Wife and Our Uninhabited Island Life-

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I can't seem to find items needed to progress, and playing normally picking one path seems to disable the rest. I added the edited save from before with another one with the missing scenes.

The gallery is found in the deserted town. From starting area, right, then up, top right corner.

I don't think there are special ending CGs, but I haven't actually got any endings past the basic one for timing out because the game is bugged with the MTL I'm using.

tramper1

Aug 21, 2021
+1 nice game, but i cant find way to craft and give item to npc like Wounded sailor, middle age woman.
Can s.o help ?

thors01

Sep 28, 2019
So DeepL was a failure, apparently when it times out it just pastes the original text, had to manually fix a bunch of untranslated text.

Here's an updated MTL that allows for crafting, character portrait display and name display. I did a bit of play testing and didn't run into any errors, save often and if you come across an error, I'll see if I can fix it. I also included the .trans file if anyone wants to improve the translation.

The "Crush" and "Pregnant" variables are not translated, I'm not sure if Translator++ can load the variables list and I didn't see an option to load them. I'll install RPG Maker MV later on and give it a go.

Extract into the game's directory and replace the files.

Someone else, feel free to make a game thread once a few people have tested it.
I tried your MTL but it doesn't seem to work.
Original copy of the game, extracted with proper encoding, put your file into the game's directory and replace the files but the game still launch in full japanese.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After direct request I've started working on this, but because of the unusual formatting, the crafting/item system, and the odd plugin based questlog, this will require quite a bit of trial and error.

If someone wants to help me test prototypes to speed things up, pm me (start conversation), but please only if you're actually willing to write bug reports, make screenshots, and share saves.

I'm no longer publishing untested prototypes in threads because apparently people can't read and I'm quite sick of trying to work with staff to fix broken Game-Release threads I didn't make.

Edit: The Crafting system and Questlog now technically work, but obviously I wasn't able to test every quest and item.
I also have translated the full UI. Now I'll focus on fixing DeepL dialogue errors.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've finished the DMTL now, all core parts seem to be working properly, but it still needs more testing.
I will now move on to another project, until someone cares enough to play-test it for me.

Edit: Project cancelled.
Nobody cared enough and the files are completely outdated now. I guess someone else works on it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andredson

hikaru-shindo

Dec 14, 2021
it was on top of the other mtl and it was on start up
Found the problem for me. Replace every occurance in www/data/System.json of:

• "hasEncryptedImages":false
  • "hasEncryptedAudio":false
with:

• "hasEncryptedImages":true
  • "hasEncryptedAudio":true
At least that fixed it for me ;)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I've finished the DMTL now, all core parts seem to be working properly, but it still needs more testing.
I will now move on to another project, until someone cares enough to play-test it for me.
Create a post so a thread gets created.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I will make a high quality translation of this one.
Hopefully it will be available (on my Patreon) at the end of the month.
There's no point to you doing so, the current translation is more legible than most MTLs and the game itself is broken by it to be unfinishable. I ripped the CGs out to find out if there were cgs for endings, and there aren't.

Unless you actually learned Japanese or intend to actually manually rewrite it, your usual MTLs won't improve this.

Also, paywalling a translation for a product you don't own or have licensing for may get your patreon in trouble.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
There's no point to you doing so, the current translation is more legible than most MTLs and the game itself is broken by it to be unfinishable. I ripped the CGs out to find out if there were cgs for endings, and there aren't.

Unless you actually learned Japanese or intend to actually manually rewrite it, your usual MTLs won't improve this.

Also, paywalling a translation for a product you don't own or have licensing for may get your patreon in trouble.
High Quality translation means fully edited translation not a quick MTL.

About the Patreon thing, only text files are available as a patch, I do not share pirated games.

Last edited: