Seeking RPGs with ridiculous harem size and dominant MC

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd like something where the MC is so dominant that he (or she, if it exists) recruits practically every woman (or man, if MC is female) into his/her harem. A power-trip kind of game where you're basically bending everyone of the opposite sex to your will. There has to be some kind of RPG or strategy gameplay, not just a VN. Overwhored is a great example.

Sharing harem members with others is also fine, as is pimping instead of a harem. I'm also interested in the NTR version of this, but I'm already aware of Thug Hero Party and Leane.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Hmm I'll just list a couple of ones that have the same variant as I'm not sure I can think of one that is exactly like what you wish:

Most Harem like:
Glassix
Corruption
The Imperial Gatekeeper

Adventure
The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth

Dragon Bride
Two Horns - Living In the Town With Ogres

Slave training?
SoldGirl Town
Breeders Of The Nephelym
Monster Girl Club Bifrost

Hypnosis?
Nano-control
Lab Rats
Masquerade Hypnosis

NPC?
NPC Sex Private School
A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hmm I'll just list a couple of ones that have the same variant as I'm not sure I can think of one that is exactly like what you wish:

Most Harem like:
Glassix
Corruption
The Imperial Gatekeeper
Adventure
The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth

Dragon Bride
Two Horns - Living In the Town With Ogres

Slave training?
SoldGirl Town
Breeders Of The Nephelym
Monster Girl Club Bifrost

Hypnosis?
Nano-control
Lab Rats
Masquerade Hypnosis

NPC?
NPC Sex Private School
A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance
Nice, I already know some of these. The other thread actually expressed it better, I want games that feature world (or at least country) domination, ideally with mindbreak instead of rape/slavery. But I will check out some of these anyway, so thanks.

Reactions: Slayerz

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I gotta ask: what is that "NPC" genre? By definition, everyone you don't control is a NPC. Also, more suggestions are appreciated.

I found The Last Sovereign to be fitting to this theme, but it's strange because it's a subversion of the exact kind of game I'm looking for, with a mature and reluctant MC instead of an egotistical tyrant. It's really, really good but doesn't quite give me that power-trip feel. Ravager is excellent, if only it were more of a sandbox then it'd be close to perfect.

Last edited:

Shinsal

Sep 8, 2018
Okay, I gotta ask: what is that "NPC" genre? By definition, everyone you don't control is a NPC. Also, more suggestions are appreciated.

I found The Last Sovereign to be fitting to this theme, but it's strange because it's a subversion of the exact kind of game I'm looking for, with a mature and reluctant MC instead of an egotistical tyrant. It's really, really good but doesn't quite give me that power-trip feel. Ravager is excellent, if only it were more of a sandbox then it'd be close to perfect.
A bit late, but basically NPC genre is about having sex with NPCs that don't seem to react to the protagonist except for saying and doing scripted actions. Try to imagine getting teleported to a game and everyone else keeps saying the same lines whatever you do to them, so you decide to fuck them. It's that kind of game

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin