bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It's like 6 posts back and you guys are playing the telephone game? ffs

This is what I wrote:
We do not allow sharing of password protected links or archives. Please message an uploader/moderator/staff if you need help mirroring the content without the passwords. Any additional content shared with passwords will be removed from the thread.
We're fine with sharing the content, don't put a password on it. If it already has a password, it needs to be removed and reuploaded before sharing.

Why you ask? Because then you have post after post of "who has the password for this one?" and people have to do internet scavenger hunts... you know, like this thread has already.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's like 6 posts back and you guys are playing the telephone game? ffs

This is what I wrote:

We're fine with sharing the content, don't put a password on it. If it already has a password, it needs to be removed and reuploaded before sharing.

Why you ask? Because then you have post after post of "who has the password for this one?" and people have to do internet scavenger hunts... you know, like this thread has already.
The reason people are asking for password is because this author content sharing method. He post the link public but only share password to his patron. My guess is to dodge patreon rule.
So by F95 rule if some patron with a password want to share content here they will need to download it, unzip and archive it without pass then reupload. That is too much of a hassle compare with just throw the link and the password here.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote