VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.1] [ErosAmor]

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I just hope that old saves will work. I'm not clearing the boxes and pushing the damn again again,thats for sure :ROFLMAO:

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
The Mac files are corrupt they just will not open or respond I have tried several of the download pages and all the files when unpacked are dead.

• Love
Reactions: MataHariX

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
This game is really in need of a good English translator. As it is now, the sentences are way too stilted/robotic and some parts just dont make sense. And the latest update is the proof, lot of unnesessary text that as a gamer i could not care less about.:sleep:(n)

The renders are still top notch though! :love:(y)

Reactions: ActiveShooter

omocik

May 2, 2017
fun fact about quiz
picking all 1st answers gave me 7 correct. All 2nd also 7 correct. All 3rd 5 correct. Wtf xD

Last edited:

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Очень красивая картинка, музыка узнаваемая. Нашёл одну ошибку , видна на скриншоте. При разговоре использует стандартное имя, а не то которое сам выбрал. Так как музыка и звуки есть в игре то можно создать ещё один канал для фоновых звуков, ветер, часы тикают и тд... так они не будут пересекаться со звуковыми эффектами и быть в фоном вместе с музыкой. Только с этим надо не переборщить, что бы музыку не затмевала.
Вид мокрой кожи на некоторых картинках выглядел по моему мнению слегка неестественно, если сравнивать то пример, как будто выкручена резкость при обработке какой то фотографии.
screenshot0003.png

Very beautiful picture, recognizable music. Found one error, you can see it on the screenshot. When talking, he uses a standard name, and not the one he himself chose. Since music and sounds are in the game, you can create another channel for background sounds, wind, the clock is ticking, etc. ... so they will not interfere with sound effects and be in the background with the music. Only with this it is necessary not to overdo it, so that the music does not overshadow.
The appearance of wet skin in some of the pictures looked, in my opinion, slightly unnatural, when comparing this example, as if the sharpness was twisted when processing some kind of photo.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
1st.do you want to drive us crazy with the music(thank god not all is crazydisco)??? ...2nd. is this conversation for drunken or druged people? cause after a while it starts to get annoying...and what is with a game with no way to solve only if i start searching in the web??? or play it 100 times through...wanted to have a lil fun but instead got work to do....your idea isn´t that bad but hey for real does it have to become work instead something to enjoy for short time???whatever good luck, i wait for a WT...

Reactions: makcim334

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
1st.do you want to drive us crazy with the music(thank god not all is crazydisco)??? ...2nd. is this conversation for drunken or druged people? cause after a while it starts to get annoying...and what is with a game with no way to solve only if i start searching in the web??? or play it 100 times through...wanted to have a lil fun but instead got work to do....your idea isn´t that bad but hey for real does it have to become work instead something to enjoy for short time???whatever good luck, i wait for a WT...
any game walkrhough?
Special for american comrades:
Untitled-1.jpg

4.50 star(s) 38 Votes