VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Any news for a new update? its my favorite game...
I don't know much, but this was the last I heard from ErosArmor on Discord:
(in response to continuing a New Year's novel ErosArmor is also doing):
ErosAmor01/09/2023 11:32 PM
Планируется. Но пока я сосредоточен на следующем обновлении. Может быть, к еврейскому Новому Году. :D

Translation:
ErosAmor01/09/2023 11:32 PM
Planned. But for now, I'm focused on the next update. Maybe for the Jewish New Year. :D

So he is for sure working on the update right now. But no ETA or anything AFAIK.

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
At least he could share a preview of some anonymous legs in stockings and let us try to guess who they belong to :cautious::cautious:
That and a smiling pic of Cheburashka. I really miss that cute motherfucker :cry:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
At least he could share a preview of some anonymous legs in stockings and let us try to guess who they belong to :cautious::cautious:
That and a smiling pic of Cheburashka. I really miss that cute motherfucker :cry:
At least the late September date he suggested was about the novel and not the game. Hopefully he'll manage that in the new few months. I'm glad he's safe more than anything else. It's been a really bad past few years for game developers.

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
As I've said before, I don't like to spoil the players' impression of the game beforehand. Especially in such an uncertain situation, I wouldn't want to make false promises about the release date. I can only hope for myself that it will be soon. :)

But I liked your idea. Here are a couple of pictures for you. Try to guess who it is.
Hint: This girl has been in the game before. And no, it's not Olga Nikolayevna. :D

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
And one more post to follow up on the previous one.
As requested by the good comrades, especially for the F95 nation:
While you wait for the next series to come out, tell me, how do you like Helen's "Librarian" new look?
After scolding the pioneers all day for not returning books on time, Helen likes to party at rock concerts in the evening. :cool:
And sometimes Helen likes to be a little crazy. ;)

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
As I've said before, I don't like to spoil the players' impression of the game beforehand. Especially in such an uncertain situation, I wouldn't want to make false promises about the release date. I can only hope for myself that it will be soon. :)

But I liked your idea. Here are a couple of pictures for you. Try to guess who it is.
Hint: This girl has been in the game before. And no, it's not Olga Nikolayevna. :D

LOL I just replayed this game once today and Olga Nikolayevna is amazingly sexy and I really want to see more of her

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Has anyone told you in the last 24h that you are the f**king best? :love:
Thank you so much for these awesome pics and for your sense of humour.

Just to be clear, I have noticed that I wrote the word 'preview'. That was a mistake; what I actually meant to say was render, just any random render like the ones you have posted. We had already made it clear that you prefer not to give any real game previews.

My guess is on saleslady.
The saleslady is much thicker that the mystery girl in those pictures. She also has humongous boobs; the underboobs we can see in one of the pics look juicy but are not that big.

ErosAmor69 I think the answer is Oksana, the train inspector :cool:

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Is there an update date? I hope the new version will have more Nikolayevna content:love:
I'm glad to announce that the new part of the game, number 1.5.5 of April 28, 2022 (Russian version only so far) is already available for my subscribers on Busty and Patreon!
The English version will be roughly in a week.
Thanks to everyone who supports me and worries about my health and development process. :)

And yes, there is some Olga Nikolayevna content :D

Peace, Labor, May!

4.40 star(s) 42 Votes