• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed RUINCESS --Sacred Knight Girl Escapes from the Orc Mansion!- [v1.0] [Inoshika shabu-shabu]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

frresdfsfsdfdasfsf

Sep 4, 2019
Personally, I'm thankful for MTL versions. It's better than using some other translation software and it makes the game possible to play. You can always choose to avoid MTL versions, the only bad thing I can say is that some MTL uploads don't bother to check whether the game even runs due to filename changes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
The H scenes don't look that great, to be honest, plus she's too small for my taste. Maybe if there's a full save I'll check it out.

Reactions: Skyzenski

Xviv

May 24, 2018
Beats that weird "fat pigman" take the JPs are for some bizarro reason keen on, at least.
Pigman orcs date back to the AD&D first edition manuals, or even older. Japanese games are heavily influenced by those older works.
See .

I am happy looking at orcs not being a fat pig but civilized strong warriors like the one in Skyrim
That sort of orc seems to be the Blizzard Orc.

Last edited:

tugboatmoat

May 17, 2020
Does anyone know where to get the "corn"? I have the cornstarch and water, as well as the fancy sword thing from the organ, but I can't find anything else anywhere, and can't figure out how to progress. I also don't know how to drain the water, and currently one have 3/5 of the diamonds that make the star.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone know where to get the "corn"? I have the cornstarch and water, as well as the fancy sword thing from the organ, but I can't find anything else anywhere, and can't figure out how to progress. I also don't know how to drain the water, and currently one have 3/5 of the diamonds that make the star.
same problem here

A box of crayons

Jul 23, 2021
Hey, everyone, I always admired people who made fan translations for the games they enjoy, even if they only used machine translation. And recently, I decided to try my own hands at it, as a tribute of a sort. I edited an MTL for this game, and while english is not my first language, and as a result, translation is bound to have terrible spelling and poor word choices, I'm confident enough that it will improve your overall game experience.

Here is a link to the translation patch:
(Link expired)
(Link expired)
(Latest version)
Inside the archive there will be two folders, main and optional. Overwrite the content of your game's www folder with what's inside the main folder to apply the translation patch. Do the same with optional folder, if you are experiencing difficulties with reading text and would like to have a different font for it.

I was actually surprised by how much time it took me to work on this little game. The final translation, even with all the help of mtl, took around 12 working days of time, I think that's a lot, but people work on even bigger projects still, and that's insane! And after the first-hand experience, I appreciate the work of translators even more now.

Last edited:

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
Hey, everyone, I always admired people who made fan translations for the games they enjoy, even if they only used machine translation. And recently, I decided to try my own hands at it, as a tribute of a sort. I edited an MTL for this game, and while english is not my first language, and as a result, translation is bound to have terrible spelling and poor word choices, I'm confident enough that it will improve your overall game experience.

Here is a link to the translation patch:
(Link expired)
(Latest version)
Inside the archive there will be two folders, main and optional. Overwrite the content of your game's www folder with what's inside the main folder to apply the translation patch. Do the same with optional folder, if you are experiencing difficulties with reading text and would like to have a different font for it.

I was actually surprised by how much time it took me to work on this little game. The final translation, even with all the help of mtl, took around 12 working days of time, I think that's a lot, but people work on even bigger projects still, and that's insane! And after the first-hand experience, I appreciate the work of translators even more now.
zippyshare aint working no more mind placing the game in another kind of format please ?

• Hey there
Reactions: A box of crayons
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote