Jan 23, 2018
11 pictures and that's all(((( No battle fuck and no defeat scenes. A waste of money for those, who bought it.
From what I've read in the thread this is just a test game and not one of their main games. It isn't even up on DLsite. They were working on this along side their next main game, this was just meant for them to practice their 3d modeling or something like that.

Reactions: papel
May 5, 2021
so, if this is a complete game, and it doesn't feel worth going all the way down for that many cg's, can someone put up a full save then?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Another Fullflap game, siiiick, throwback to years ago.
Always liked their games, even if the early ones were

...tedious.
Controls in Devil's Sperm for example, ha.

Reactions: Migruz2

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Why is it version 1.01 if it's still in trial? Isn't 1.0 usually the initial version of the full game?

Animaniac

Jan 26, 2020
40 minutes collecting resources. Tired, left the game. After some time I go into the game, but there are NO resources in the inventory! Coal, copper and, etc, everything is gone. WTF!?

Mistix

Dec 4, 2016
Errrr... why was this game not released under DLSite????
I was waiting on the release of this game and if I didn't notice this thread it'd be gone forever in my mind...

twykes07

Jun 20, 2021
40 minutes collecting resources. Tired, left the game. After some time I go into the game, but there are NO resources in the inventory! Coal, copper and, etc, everything is gone. WTF!?
did you remember to save? because that what happened to me

zzyyxx

Jun 16, 2017
Honestly I'm surprised, this is the first Fullflap game I actually disliked. And I'm someone who likes shin sei den and succubus fist so much I actually bought them just to support the creator. The new game isn't giving me much hope either, on his ci-en it looks like he's making some rudimentary 3d game which is disappointing.

I got to floor 57 and called it quits. If you're a completionist, the last monster in the gallery is the black knight so as soon as you see him (around 55~) you can probably end it there.

A shame too because having a more active role in the combat is a good idea for a first person dungeon crawler.

Reactions: Maleorda
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes