RPGM - Completed - Ruled by Rule [v1.2.4] [KineticDog]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Argemon

Game's not bad. The premise is cool, gameplay mechanics are very unique and I really dig the art style. However, the game seems under-developed: very, VERY easy, there's no proper balancing or challenge; undercooked story that don't have much apart from the actual premise; lack of gameplay and story depth; it's also criminally short, you can complete it in less than an hour. There are other small issues, for example, there are voice samples during dialogue, but no moans during sex scenes.
    Overall, good for a quick fap if you like the art style. Shame, could've been much more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

XCelesX

I love the extreme, the art, the experimentation with rules and all the improvements from older games of the studio. Only the game really being demanding for no reason is kinda annoying since older systems will struggle at times
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SaZam

it might just be my pc but it had so much lag to were i could not even close the game it looks neet and the time that i was playing it it was nice but i only went to 2-3 before i just gave up on it but hey my pc is shit so it might just be that but because it is that for me i just cant really play it all of it is very nice tho so it is one you should at least try
  4. 4.00 star(s)

LateParty

I like this game and this style of game a lot.
    The content is nice, the setup likewise and though I don't like slow burns, this one has enough content that it doesn't force you to grind for 30 hours.

The issue of the bugs and such to me is minor, since lots of games in F95 have similar issues, though they do exist and they do cause a lot of issues: save often.
    The game is a bit vanilla in content: most of the stuff is vaginal intercourse and the gamefuck mechanics while very detailed and very damn good do come up a bit slowly and only make you a passive taker, rather than being able to actively "fight-fuck".

I like it for what it is, though it doesn't have much complexity and I guess you can probably skip all hentai content by just rushing enemies and not forcing yourself to lose.
    4 stars because in spite of all detriments, the hentai is what I am here for and it is top notch, much better than many other games.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

DrunkenScotsman

This is totally dogged down by bugs. After two different game breaking crashes I gave up on it.

Otherwise I'd recommend it to those who like Ahriman games (Moral Sword, Emblem Knightress Nord, etc.). This isn't as good as those, but the translation seems much better and many of those are also subject to game breaking bugs.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Darshes

Game is short and quite easy once you get used to the game mechanic. Unfortunately it has bugs that needs to be fixed.

On first levels, just murder everything as it goes. Try to find Swallow Flock to be able to hit 3 enemies at once before advancing on the higher levels. Save before boss battles. For last levels something like Leaping Snake Bite to hit 4 enemies. It's good idea to have 1-2 Healing Drone for quick energy recharge.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Wowadoo

Normally I give a proper, thorough review, however I am unable to even give such due to how unplayable the game is.

If you haven't seen other people already complaining about the bugs, sudden crashes, horrible fps, then take this as a heed to wait for the developer to either fix these issues, wait for some dedicated people to optimize the game somehow, or just straight up avoid this game.

Why you might ask? A more thorough review since I really like this games trailer?

Well, I apolgize, but I can't even do that. the FPS runs as fast as a sloth moves, which literally made it impossible to progress the game. on top of that, the game suddenly crashes midfight, causing a redo of the same slothlike battle.

So, if you're in that, really horny, I want to fap to this amazing looking-game. TURN AWAY NOW, go fap to some math books or something. Like I said, the fps is so bad, that it literally also skips over the nice animations, so it's better to fap to a math textbook, at least you can get excited over some nice Laplacians or something.

Until it's either better optimized, fixed, I will keep it a one star, otherwise it will forever stay one.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

EpicCoolGuy

If you're familiar with Kinetic Dog's other stuff, this is basically the same but more.

The "gameplay" is mostly a vehicle for sex. It's very easy to break and purposely easy to grind for. There are some interesting features, like the "Surrounded" debuff, that make it so that your attacks have a higher chance of failing every turn the more stacks you have on. Unfortunately, the blonde haired girl can get an ability that removes ten stacks at once, making all combat boil down to:

1) Blonde haired girl removes all stacks on all party members.
    2) Blue and red haired girl clean up.

Therefore, losing is completely intentional. There's no real strategy, which sucks since some of the ideas at play here could be interesting in a traditional RPG.

That said, the reason I give this four stars is that the art and concept are exceptional. The art this time is a huge improvement from the previous two games, and there are a lot more interesting scenarios and unlockable scenes. The rules system adds a lot to the eroticism as many scenes have changing values. The girls can completely devolve into cock-hungry sluts and demand their partners have sex with them immediately. The slave status can cause the girls and their master to have long, exhaustive sex for literally hours at a time (tracked in-game). Etc.

Point is, the game has great art and a pretty good setup. It plays to basically every hypnosis/brainwash/defeat fetish known to man, and has lots of great details. It's worth the price for how hot it is. Unfortunately, the 1.0 release is incredibly buggy and locks some major scenes, including some of the ones that are consensual. When the final release comes with the bugs all fixed this will be a pretty solid little game. It knows what it wants and delivers it immediately.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

Big thing is that the game is mostly broken, since sometimes initiating sex will just crash the game.

But I assume that someone's going to eventually upload a non-broken version. And there's a bypass for the issue if you save in the room right before you have sex, outside of like, combat. Anyway.

The game's actually pretty good. There's no gallery, which is okay I guess. There's nothing locked behind anything, but yeah, scenes are good. The story is extremely short and is essentially just a set piece for sex.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

raaewe

garbage tier
    first character win all fights in first turn except last boss (also trivial fight)
    you have to lose on purpose and in theory you can turn on some restrictive rules to make combat harder but it just doesent work
    all those rules and stats dont matter cause game mechanics are broken - difficulty is easy or impossible
    game crashes often
    all h content is few great character sprites
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Domoll

Fun game to jack off to or just play casually, it's got a classic jrpg fighting style with some tweaks and it's kinda rogue-lite which definetly makes things better, the translation seems to be actually made by someone and not just a machine which is appreciated too
  12. 1.00 star(s)

htc89234

The game has good art and the premise is interesting, but I can't tell you if the dialogue carries it or anything else because simply put: the game runs like shit.

I've played dozens of RPGM games from F95, both old and new, from all versions of RPGM, but I have to say: this one takes the cake. People will post in the thread with "oh you have to change the NVidia setting to X on the control panel manually because RPGM blablabla" - I've NEVER had this issue or had to do something like this, ever. If I need to do something like that, it's because the game is so badly optimized or done that it's beyond saving.

Nonetheless, I DID do all of that, annoying as it may be because it shouldn't be necessary and never was to me in any RPGM game. The game STILL lags and consumes memory like it's trying to destroy my computer, but it was more tolerable.

Then, came the slew of bugs. Battle bugging out and never starting, missing image files, random "can't load from null" errors, and a bunch of other shit that's annoying. And again, people on the thread will go "well you can change the language away from english and then that specific scene will run" yeah, and now I can't read shit and I'm left with laggy image transitions.

I can barely play the game as is, when it runs I either can't enjoy the dialogue or I can't enjoy the art, and there sure as fuck isn't enough gameplay in this to keep anyone even remotely interested; to top it all off, there's no gallery unlocker OR viewer so I can even check out what content is inside the game outside the first 10 laggiest minutes of an intro I've ever seen that took about an hour to try to play, so how the fuck can I say anything good about this game?

The only possible explanation is the dev never opened his game or playtested it at all. It runs horridly.

Highly not recommended.