2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
So this is a worse version of another dragon ball game (The name escapes me). The story is very similar, similar UI is used, similar mini game (Only the sliding puzzle was in the other from my memory), but with better art.

Edit:
The other game just got updated and so I remembered the name: Divine Adventure

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
The before models were 10x better then whatever the fuck the new ones are. All the same body type.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
ok i don't like how short these updates are,or how lazy some of the so called "animation" is, but i'll admit that scene where you kill lakishi was so horrible it made me laugh.

Oct 10, 2016
so I like this but holy shit does the MC's design erk me at least give him a Dragonball esk Outfit A god of destruction walking around in jeans is infuriating also why do all these MC's that are supposed to be Saiyan's never have a damn tail >_>

Reactions: luisar018
Aug 25, 2023
At this point with all the stomach churning God awful UB dragon ball games with roshi as protag , I'm honestly willing to give this a chance lmao I don't care about the reviews

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
so I like this but holy shit does the MC's design erk me at least give him a Dragonball esk Outfit A god of destruction walking around in jeans is infuriating also why do all these MC's that are supposed to be Saiyan's never have a damn tail >_>
it also doesnt help that there's two diffent animations going on, anything not db original is a 3d render but anything that is/was apart of the drgona ball sieries is a 2d drawing. and it kinda worsens when you cant se any facial features of the mc either.but to defened this alittle, he wasn't born a saiyan just gone through an all natural and larger scaled version of cell.plus the saiyans from universe 6 are born without tails so that might effect the tail thing aswell.but i do agree on the outfit myself, he should look the part. and if with the training he shouldn't look as flaby too. he doesn't have to look like napa or broly but at least give him some muscle deffiniton.4 ex: he could have a more bruce lee wirey muscle build and still be strong.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
I wish I can understand what the hell the dragon is trying to say. I don't understand gibberish.
puronga speaks namekian because he's a creation of a nemekian. maby super shenron speaks a dead tonuge becuase his creator spoke it or at the time that was the languege at the time it came to exist

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
puronga speaks namekian because he's a creation of a nemekian. maby super shenron speaks a dead tongue because his creator spoke it or at the time that was the language at the time it came to exist
I figured all that because I used to love watching Dragonball and Dragonball Z series. What I meant was the DEV should have in () in English what is being said.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes