4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

TheGentleViking

Simbro ResErection Developer
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Rumi_revamped_thumb_new.png

Overview:
Rumi Revamped is an interactive animation featuring Rnot2000's art. With Rnot2000's permission, I've "revamped" their animation by adding, lewd sounds, rebuilt UI, and bone-based animation using Spine.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-30
Developer: The Gentle Viking - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

rr1.PNG rr2.PNG rr3.PNG rr4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1731707

Overview:
Rumi Revamped is an interactive animation featuring Rnot2000's art. With Rnot2000's permission, I've "revamped" their animation by adding, lewd sounds, rebuilt UI, and bone-based animation using Spine.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-30
Developer: The Gentle Viking - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE - -
Android: - MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE - -

View attachment 1731743 View attachment 1731744 View attachment 1731745 View attachment 1731746
well i love buny
and i like Rumi Usagiyama because she has muscle and abs
my reason watch Boku No academia is only Rumi
im not interest in boku story , i only want watch RUmi..
yah... i love her , she strong and can Jump
do you know Rabbits have such strong legs that they can move as quickly as 50 miles per hour in short bursts.
she can jump realy fast XD

• Angry
Reactions: spammerkami

Dostesker

Dec 13, 2019
What does these type of games called? Like mobile games, casual and without any story or something. Which tag should i use to find these kind of games?

Reactions: spermsummoner

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
This is awesome and great quality, but disappointing that it's only anal with no vaginal stuff.

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
This is awesome and great quality, but disappointing that it's only anal with no vaginal stuff.
Yeah, unfortunately, I'm a terrible artist. If you need stickman fucking simulator 2022 I'm your guy lol. I am however revamping more of Rnot2000's simulator games and some of them do have vaginal. Once I get more patrons I may hire an artist to add more things in the future.

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah, unfortunately, I'm a terrible artist. If you need stickman fucking simulator 2022 I'm your guy lol. I am however revamping more of Rnot2000's simulator games and some of them do have vaginal. Once I get more patrons I may hire an artist to add more things in the future.
Great quality, but ah really you put anal first over vaginal intercourse. Like I'm a degenerate Coomer like myself, but anal is ok as long as there is at least 1 vaginal animation
Edit: Nvm there is at least 1 vaginal fingering. Are you planning to add a position and add vaginal animation in the near future if you manage to reach your goal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheGentleViking

TheGentleViking

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2020
Great quality, but ah really you put anal first over vaginal intercourse. Like I'm a degenerate Coomer like myself, but anal is ok as long as there is at least 1 vaginal animation
Edit: Nvm there is at least 1 vaginal fingering. Are you planning to add a position and add vaginal animation in the near future if you manage to reach your goal?
This game is just a Revamp of Rnot2000's Rumi Simulator and I initially didn't have plans to add extra content, only extra features, sound, and smooth animation. In the end it's going to be up to the Patrons once I reach that goal. I'm just happy that I get a chance to make adult content.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes