Others - Rumi Revamped [v1.0] [The Gentle Viking]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Drunkendeathknight

Nice little game, straight to the point. Good animation. Good sound. You have the cute tomboy muscle bunny girl from MHA and she gets railed. What is there more to write? The game isnt that long but well made.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

It's alright, but I felt like, as much as it offered clothing customization, there wasn't as much variety in other areas. Animation, voice acting and sounds in general are nice, but don't present much more than that

It's ok all in all, but is a little too simple for me
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ClockworkRBD

Not at all bad but a bit lacking in actual animations. You can change speed and climax and that's about it. However, I do want to give the game credit for having a surprising amount of settings available to customize appearance. There also exists the ability to set presets, which I don't think I've seen in similar works before. Only thing keeping it from 5 stars is that the game rests pretty heavily on having a large amount of settings, although the art and assets are pretty well-done.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

xhienkun

well i love buny
    and i like Rumi Usagiyama because she has muscle and abs
    my reason watch Boku No academia is only Rumi
    im not interest in boku story , i only want watch RUmi..
    yah... i love her , she strong and can Jump
    do you know Rabbits have such strong legs that they can move as quickly as 50 miles per hour in short bursts.
    she can jump realy fast XD

for art i give 8/10