2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, after playing this game a few rounds its a fun little game... but man this could be SOOO much better. It's an easy thing to. This game needs a corruption or training mechanic, something where you can change a girl's preferences through actions. Something as easy as say, putting an rng chance that a girl increases her like for an action up to 3 points if she cums while performing it. That'd make the game a thousand times more replayable. Maybe make the young girls up to 3 points and the MILFs 1-2.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
This game needs a creampie category and an impregnation mechanic.
Yeah, would be nice if you could get your mum used to being creampied... Eager, even.
It's a pretty complicated game tho', a lot of moving parts. I'm still not totally sure if 100 Base Attraction makes the game easier or harder...

EDIT: Restarted the game, noted the description of Attraction here was different from the regular menu:
"Lower value will make the game a little bit easier. Can be changed in Settings."
So that's one mystery solved at least.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, would be nice if you could get your mum used to being creampied... Eager, even.
It's a pretty complicated game tho', a lot of moving parts. I'm still not totally sure if 100 Base Attraction makes the game easier or harder...
You can get a mom that likes creampies. Whatever it decides to generate for their likes and dislikes when you create the family. Unfortunately though I don't think you can alter them after that. If they hate creampies or whatever they'll always hate them from what I remember of this game.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
You can get a mom that likes creampies. Whatever it decides to generate for their likes and dislikes when you create the family. Unfortunately though I don't think you can alter them after that. If they hate creampies or whatever they'll always hate them from what I remember of this game.
...So it's random and can't be changed after generation?
Yikes.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to manually alter the preferences of characters in-game?
Like, can it be done via the save file or something...?

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
Anyone know if it's possible to manually alter the preferences of characters in-game?
In the game, hit F12 and type "SugarCube.State.variables" and press enter. Click the arrow to expand all the current variables, then click the arrow next to "char" to see character variables. You'll see characters numbered 0-9: 0 is the MC, 1-9 are the female characters (you can tell who's who by looking for the "name" variable). You can then edit all the numbers for personality and sex actions ("pr" is preference, "sk" is skill) to your heart's content. Not everything is super self-explanatory so you may need to experiment a bit. Have fun!

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
In the game, hit F12 and type "SugarCube.State.variables" and press enter. Click the arrow to expand all the current variables, then click the arrow next to "char" to see character variables. You'll see characters numbered 0-9: 0 is the MC, 1-9 are the female characters (you can tell who's who by looking for the "name" variable). You can then edit all the numbers for personality and sex actions ("pr" is preference, "sk" is skill) to your heart's content. Not everything is super self-explanatory so you may need to experiment a bit. Have fun!
I've seen this spoken of before, it's a common thing for many HTML games...
But I've never been able to figure out how to do so, myself. I don't know why, but searching for "SugarCube" stuff doesn't seem to work right when I try it.

...Anyhow. I managed to do it by grabbing my save file and altering the "PR" values.
Was a pain to do them each individually... So instead I changed 'em via Replace All in a text editor.
PR values 1, 2 and 3 were all changed to 4... The max.

Now my hoes ain't so picky. xD

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
I've seen this spoken of before, it's a common thing for many HTML games...
But I've never been able to figure out how to do so, myself. I don't know why, but searching for "SugarCube" stuff doesn't seem to work right when I try it.

...Anyhow. I managed to do it by grabbing my save file and altering the "PR" values.
Was a pain to do them each individually... So instead I changed 'em via Replace All in a text editor.
PR values 1, 2 and 3 were all changed to 4... The max.

Now my hoes ain't so picky. xD
I tried editing th e Pr values as well, but in game they appear unchanged. Mind sharing what site or software did you use to change the values?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I tried editing th e Pr values as well, but in game they appear unchanged. Mind sharing what site or software did you use to change the values?
A site, actually.

It's seemingly got a really wide range of editing capabilities. Very few save file types I've found are unable to be viewed properly and altered by it. It's not as effective as say, a save editor made specifically for any one game... But its versatility and reliability is top-tier.

Just keep in mind if you're usin' it for free, there's a limit on how many times you can upload data to alter within a certain timeframe; you'll have to wait a bit longer each time... So use it wisely and sparingly, if able.

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
A site, actually.

It's seemingly got a really wide range of editing capabilities. Very few save file types I've found are unable to be viewed properly and altered by it. It's not as effective as say, a save editor made specifically for any one game... But its versatility and reliability is top-tier.

Just keep in mind if you're usin' it for free, there's a limit on how many times you can upload data to alter within a certain timeframe; you'll have to wait a bit longer each time... So use it wisely and sparingly, if able.
I used that site as well. After downloading the save to file and changing it, nothing was actually changed. I think I did something wrong there.
Thank you though.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Use this code from browser's console
JavaScript:
function changePr(number) {
    let vars = SugarCube.State.variables;
    if (number > 4) {
        number = 4;
    } else if(number < 0) {
        number = 0;
    };
    for (let a = 1; a < 10; a++) {
        for (let b in vars.char[a]) {
            if (Object.keys(vars.char[a][b]).includes("pr")) {
                vars.char[a][b].pr = number;
            };
        };
    };
    console.log("All .pr values were changed to " + number);
};
changePr(4);/*Value in brackets can be changed in range from 0 to 4*/

Last edited:
Reactions: trappygappy

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Use this code from browser's console
JavaScript:
function changePr(number) {
    let vars = SugarCube.State.variables;
    if (number > 4) {
        number = 4;
    } else if(number < 0) {
        number = 0;
    };
    for (let a = 1; a < 10; a++) {
        for (let b in vars.char[a]) {
            if (Object.keys(vars.char[a][b]).includes("pr")) {
                vars.char[a][b].pr = number;
            };
        };
    };
    console.log("All .pr values were changed to " + number);
};
changePr(4);/*Value in brackets can be changed in range from 0 to 4*/
Looks complicated, but I might give it a whirl sometime?
Dunno how successful I'll be. Never was able to work with "SugarCube" codestuff, doesn't seem to appear when I use my browser's dev'/console tools.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes