2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

kim69

Oct 22, 2023
Hello! I'm in the making off some more girlpacks. I already have plans for some of them (and Sheridan Love almost finished). I was thinking Ivy Lebelle, Lasirena69, Eva Notty, Blondie Fesser, Ava Addams or Violet Myers for example. For now i have these 2 although one of them has already been made (autumn falls)

KAYLEY GUNNER

date40.jpg

AUTUMN FALLS

sexy00.jpg

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Did this mainly for me. Maybe someone else might appreciate.
View attachment 2429356
Girlpack: Red Fox/ Michelle Starr (add michelle_starr to the girls.js)

Mega
In a game where you can choose what MILF you will bang you should always be able to choose Kendra Lust. Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

View attachment 2439372
Girlpack:Kendra Lust
Mega
Any chance we can get a re-upload on these packs?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Is there anyway people can make girl specific animations too?
Can't be done easily...

Off a top of my head, considering that i mostly forgot how game works in details, quickest way probably would be making changes inside the widget "SexTurn". Before line for each sex type <<textIn white _text _vide>> check if actress has appropriate video and if she does - change _vide to the path towards that video.
What videos she has can be stored in "girls.js" which is copied into variable $pack, but in the end game takes only "path" from it during character generation and then deletes it. You'll have figure out how to add video info into the girl's $char object inside "charGen" widget.

..., so it's not worth it.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Girl Packs Part 1:
Tested them on my end and seemed to work without much of an issue.
If there is any missing files or conflicts let me know I will fix them up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Includes:
sexy10.jpg Cory Chase
sexy02.jpg Eva Elfie
sexy11.jpg Foxy Di
sexy40.jpg Hazel Moore

Last edited:
Reactions: kim69

kim69

Oct 22, 2023
I like to see this game is still active, thanks for the girlpacks! Btw it is such a shame we can't get specific videos. I wish i had the coding skills for that :(

Reactions: Sumarongi

kim69

Oct 22, 2023
Lasirena 69

ling01.jpg

In the rar files i included some gifs this time. You can put them in the mp4 folder. I dont know how to make girl specific animations but at least a gif with her will appear randomly, which is something.

Sumarongi

Apr 4, 2018
Was originally going to do more but work week kicked my butt so I only got 2 more done. I realized that some of the quality suffered during the mass batching so I will scrap the others and fix them up when I get a bit of time to do so.

Hayden Winters
ava.jpg

Leah Gotti
ava.jpg

kim69

Oct 22, 2023
Kim's Pack

I decided to finish two girls and since i have 9 girls, they can fit in a new pack. Here you have all 9 girls!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All you have to do is move her files into the jpg folder and i also made a copy of the girls folder.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
A side product of having been tagged a few times in the past week in this thread is me replaying this game. Couldn't help myself so i made this:

Alix Lynx

ava.jpg

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes