2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Asphi

Sep 17, 2018
Nice "tech test" game ef_it - despite the low amount of text and missing intro or story I admit it's really captivating and enjoyable. Are there already any updates on your plans for the series or infos on a possible "sequel"?

Did this mainly for me. Maybe someone else might appreciate.
View attachment 2429356
Girlpack: Red Fox/ Michelle Starr (add michelle_starr to the girls.js)

Mega
megaera sadly none of your packs are available anymore, is it possible that you re-upload them, pretty please? :giggle:

Reactions: l44rt

A-Skye22

Aug 24, 2020
Absolutely love this! Sex scene mechanics are damn near perfect imo, most devs seem to either give too little or too much control. It took me alittle to get into the swing of how the game works in general but once it 'clicked' i was truly hooked.

My ONLY complaint is that all girls are essentially the same(except for their random personalities, which i LOVE by the way), no difference between your starting girlfriend, her mom, your cousin, your mom etc etc, making the incest tag somewhat misleading. Although reading that this is essentially a (VERY IMPRESSIVE)tech demo for a greater project you have in mind minimizes my complaint somewhat.

Another thing i really liked was the "implied dialogue" rather than explicitly written word-for-word dialogue. Its a trick more sandboxy games should use imo. You can write it as vague or as detailed as you like(with possibly random elements too) without coming across as strange or forced as is common with alot of adult games, especially with repeated/similar dialogues. Im not sure i have worded this paragraph particularly well but hopefully i got my point across.

One final thing though: The images in the sex scenes are really good(im digging the b&w vibe), but the text could be tad more detailed. Alot of games rely on pics/videos with little to no textual description out of laziness/poor writing ability. You definately dont come across as lazy, but it feels like you are holding back alittle on the writing(again its probably a symptom being a tech demo for greater project, the focus wasnt on writing). No matter how good the images they should always be used to enhance the writing in my opinion, not the other way around.

Keep up the great work ef_it, i'll be keeping a very excited eye on you in future :)
megaera sadly none of your packs are available anymore, is it possible that you re-upload them, pretty please? :giggle:
Seconded :D pretty please with a cherry on top, megaera!

Reactions: madtwilek

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
there is NO WAY to make them all happy and keep them that way. and having a 3 way and making them both happy is impossible.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Instead of girl packs, are there images/animation packs of the actual sex shooting maybe girl specific so it’s not the same vague images every time?

Reactions: Billshwr

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Instead of girl packs, are there images/animation packs of the actual sex shooting maybe girl specific so it’s not the same vague images every time?
It would probably require to remake the game from scratch. (Source: I'm pretty sure I asked the same question about 6 months ago XD )

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Awww I love Foxy but the link is down. Is it possible to reupload please?

Unfortunely mega is way too vigilent on some files, maybe I recommend something like gofile, or if the files weren't big, mediafire.
Sorry. I seems to have deleted the original file.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah Rumors was going to be one big game but they broke it down into smaller ones, filming was the first and there’s 4 slated, second one is in development right now
Thank you, is there a release date scheduled for the next one?

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
I don't think so, if you join the Discord the creator posts updates but we haven't gotten some for a few months

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Oh well, thanks for the answer.

You have the answer to that question in the OP.
I believe the one in the OP was the one before this but got abandoned. I believe they are making a follow on from this one, which is the one I was asking about.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Came back and gave this another play, the sex scene mechanics are so good that HTML games would massively improve if it just got added into all of them.
As for the game itself it's a shame it's just a test because there's nothing to really do with your money after the upgrades except work on lowering inhibition of the final characters you haven't filmed with yet.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Thank you very much.
Thank you for commenting on this! I wanted to give this game a try again but had forgotten the name. Your comment was in my notifications, I assume because I am "watching" this thread. Now I know the name of the game :D

Kurganofprussia

Sep 30, 2019
Sorry if already answered, but is there an ending ending, or just a "I got all 9 girls to agree to be filmed in threesomes?"

Great game either way, just wondering. Always been a fan of a cutscreen or official game over screen.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes