2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Lumpeyeone

May 28, 2017
I'll try to answer if question will be more specific.
Oh, Sorry. I'm not great at describing things and barely know anything about game programming.

I meant the preferences and personalities. Is it like a 0 to 4 scale or a 1 to 5 scale. Or am I just completely off base here?

The system you've setup here is just fascinating to me.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Oh, Sorry. I'm not great at describing things and barely know anything about game programming.

I meant the preferences and personalities. Is it like a 0 to 4 scale or a 1 to 5 scale. Or am I just completely off base here?

The system you've setup here is just fascinating to me.
No problem. I know just a tiny bit about it myself and that probably why i didn't understand what you meant.
0 to 4. It's more useful since their displayed value stored in arrays [Lowest, ... , Highest] ; [Avoid, ... , Love] and first array element has 0 index. So to display value there is no additional calculations and used a simple line similar to _array[value] instead of _array[value - 1]. Plus random(4) shorter than random(1,5).

Reactions: x0run

Plonk

Jul 9, 2017
Nice game, just up my alley.

I went ahead and added Bree Daniels as a test to see what's needed for the modding. One thing I noticed straight off of the bat was the game doesn't seem to resize automatically. Anything bigger will cause the ui to warp so the dimensions are set in stone. For those of you using aspect ratio to scale images here they are :-

ava (100x100)= 1:1
naked (270x300)= 1:1.11

The other images don't matter aspect ratio wise, just make sure the longest dimension of an image is 400. Portrait generally look better but landscape is still great for those "spreading" images. I was going to try to port over my other modpacks from other games but I don't think that's gonna work here due to the way the sets work. I'll have to see how it plays out for now but am interested in making hopefully a fleshed out pack.

A few questions to the dev please, when you have time.

1. Does the game recognize more than 5 sets for each of the image types (maybe even different avatar or naked pics)? If not is there any plans to add this?

2. Does the game recognize model specific pics/vids for the sex parts? If not is there any plans to add this?

Just gives me a rough idea if I should keep an eye on other images/vids and keep them to the side.

Here's the . Oh, and a preview pic of Bree Daniels ;)

ling32.jpg

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
1. Does the game recognize more than 5 sets for each of the image types (maybe even different avatar or naked pics)? If not is there any plans to add this?
2. Does the game recognize model specific pics/vids for the sex parts? If not is there any plans to add this?
1) No and no plans to add. Only element that support additional content like that is .mp4 files. Each type has property "am"(amount) and equal 9 by default. Passage "StoryInit", variable $mp4.
2) No and no plans. It can be done, but it'll be pain in the ass and i'm not willing to do it.
Other than fixing reported bugs there will be no changes to the game.

Reactions: Plonk

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
The character's girlfriend requested doggystyle but that is greyed out. She will get annoyed and then request something else, only for that to be greyed out and the previous request to become selectable again. Do I misunderstand something?

Edit: Okay, looking with my eyes more. I see a "do it" option. Seems strange, but I have no complaints other than my own perception.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Nicole Aniston
Mila Azu
Michelle Starr
Foxy Di
Kendra Lust

all show blank pics please fix
Make sure that their folders named the same way as properties "path" for their objects inside "girl.js" file. Without it game wouldn't be able to use pictures.

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
i used the code that you posted for the girls.js file but they still don't show how do i check inside the file

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
i used the code that you posted for the girls.js file but they still don't show how do i check inside the file
That code is useful only if those girlpacks were already downloaded and placed in jpg folder. You can find them on 8th page of this thread.

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
so how come they are not showing up even though they are in that girls.js file can you show me how to setup the file correctly for all the girls that have been added in this thread

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
so how come they are not showing up even though they are in that girls.js file can you show me how to setup the file correctly for all the girls that have been added in this thread
No, but good luck with trying to figure it out by using already existing folders as example.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes