2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
May 21, 2022
Technically only one turn

Not something i'm interested in and there won't be this type of content from me in the future.

Thank you. This game's main purpose is to get feedback on the sex system.
Initially i had a bigger project in mind, but it was going too slow. To speed up the process it was divided in a few "steps". Then came an idea of building stand alone games around them instead of making a bunch of alpha builds.
So this is kind of a throwaway glorified alpha and i'm done with it, but i like how it turned out and glad that some people enjoyed it.
How does the one turn work?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
...but your mother seems to have a natural resistance that takes a lot more grinding to break...
There is no special resistance for characters. Desire/Inhibition works the same way for every girl.
Can the girls opinions change? Like I want them to like creampies but I haven't seen a girl in-game that enjoys them.
No, Preference of girls towards sex acts (ejaculation included) after chargen is permanent. For girls to like creampies her Preference for Ejaculation must be Like or Love
How does the one turn work?
You either do part-time job, skip turn(end day) or interact with 1 of the girls(it opens the possibility for sex, filming, film-talk and either of them ends turn). Working on video don't "consume" turn.

Mar 8, 2017
For what it is, it's done pretty well. A good foundation for future projects going forward, ones that you'll hopefully expand the mechanics upon. It'll be fascinating to see the culmination of these games at the end.

A bug I've noticed in this version, assuming there's any intention to bugfix would be that selecting which model goes to which family doesn't always accurately carry over. Such as sometimes the model selected and placed in the 3rd slot of the MC family array has been popping up as the girlfriend, the 3rd slot in the girlfriend's family box. Not a huge thing, though requires a bit of finagling. Might be something worth looking into to ensure it doesn't carry over that way in future iterations. It doesn't seem to happen literally every time so I couldn't tell you offhand what the exact cause was, it occurred while I was arranging them for some time.

Otherwise, I look forward to future projects. As well as more packs provided by the community of course.

Edit: I was able to replicate the bug. It has to do with Tessa, the girl with glasses, no matter which family you put her in, she'll be made the girlfriend.

Last edited:

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
For what it is, it's done pretty well. A good foundation for future projects going forward, ones that you'll hopefully expand the mechanics upon. It'll be fascinating to see the culmination of these games at the end.

A bug I've noticed in this version, assuming there's any intention to bugfix would be that selecting which model goes to which family doesn't always accurately carry over. Such as sometimes the model selected and placed in the 3rd slot of the MC family array has been popping up as the girlfriend, the 3rd slot in the girlfriend's family box. Not a huge thing, though requires a bit of finagling. Might be something worth looking into to ensure it doesn't carry over that way in future iterations. It doesn't seem to happen literally every time so I couldn't tell you offhand what the exact cause was, it occurred while I was arranging them for some time.

Otherwise, I look forward to future projects. As well as more packs provided by the community of course.

Edit: I was able to replicate the bug. It has to do with Tessa, the girl with glasses, no matter which family you put her in, she'll be made the girlfriend.
Thank you.
Couldn't replicate the bug. Are you sure you following the instruction: " Clicking on a picture and picking family will bind the character to it for the next characters generation ", i.e. press button "Re-generate characters" after picking a family?
If you've pressed it - what version of the game you playing? Binding was broken in v1.
If it isn't v1, please replicate the bug, make a savefile("Save to" button) right after and upload it.

Ophidian

Sep 12, 2017
There is no special resistance for characters. Desire/Inhibition works the same way for every girl.

No, Preference of girls towards sex acts (ejaculation included) after chargen is permanent. For girls to like creampies her Preference for Ejaculation must be Like or Love

You either do part-time job, skip turn(end day) or interact with 1 of the girls(it opens the possibility for sex, filming, film-talk and either of them ends turn). Working on video don't "consume" turn.
The mother took at least six times as long as any other woman to seduce, I figured she might have special resistance but if she doesn't you might want to have a more thorough look at the code just to be sure.

Also can you alter a girls preferences through actions? I understand if you don't want to do that but it might be good to think of a mode that would allow that sort of play.

Mar 8, 2017
Thank you.
Couldn't replicate the bug. Are you sure you following the instruction: " Clicking on a picture and picking family will bind the character to it for the next characters generation ", i.e. press button "Re-generate characters" after picking a family?
If you've pressed it - what version of the game you playing? Binding was broken in v1.
If it isn't v1, please replicate the bug, make a savefile("Save to" button) right after and upload it.
Testing it a bit more, it seems to only occur if Tessa generates in the group above the girlfriend's family. Her model is generated to the far right, and when placing her in the MC Family she'll swap places with whoever else was selected as the gf.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
All women are possible to seduce. They just have their own semi random stats and resistances but those in the top group, family tend to have higher resistances to your attempts to seduce them. As you produce videos they will watch them and lower their inhibitions but your mother seems to have a natural resistance that takes a lot more grinding to break.

A good strategy for breaking Resistances is to recruit the woman to be a camera girl then work on a different set women or even two separate sets to reduce jealousy. Each woman has her own preferences for what turns them on so focusing on those activities during sex or filming will lower their inhibitions faster, but your mom has that natural resistance which doesn't seem affected by these values.

If you get her lust and opinion high enough with a low inhibition around 20 ish even with her Natural resistance you will seduce her.
and then the others will get angry and you end up with nothing

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
The mother took at least six times as long as any other woman to seduce, I figured she might have special resistance but if she doesn't you might want to have a more thorough look at the code just to be sure.

Also can you alter a girls preferences through actions? I understand if you don't want to do that but it might be good to think of a mode that would allow that sort of play.
From hints about the Inhibition: "- with value dependant on Libido, goes down while...", i.e. less Libido = more "resistance".
If you don't have save for the mentioned playtrough and encounter it again - check for Libido value and keep in mind that Stress might lower it also.
About mods, i'm willing to answer on questions about game's code, but that is it.
and then the others will get angry and you end up with nothing
If girls fall out of love they still can be sexed after restoring their Opinion, just less enthusiastic about it.
pretty sure no one cares, but there's a typo in "Restaurant"
Thanks for the report and a reminder about Patrice's bit.
The game mechanism is great. But the H-scenes are not customized for each girl?
Even if someone will be crazy enough to provide the material, implementing it to the code will be the pain in the ass.

Last edited:

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
and then they start from dry with not enough energy to make them satisfied ...
Dry or Arousal state at the start of sex depends on Lust before the start of sex. Low Lust = Dry, Medium = Moist, High = Wet.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
Dry or Arousal state at the start of sex depends on Lust before the start of sex. Low Lust = Dry, Medium = Moist, High = Wet.
yes, well, what I said its a great game but the girls get angry too fast while you're trying to seduce the impossibles, then they're dry and you don't have enough energy to satisfy them so then they get even angrier then they don't want to do anything anymore and then you have nothing but a part-time job

just tweak it a little ....

Eryy

Jul 18, 2017
good game .. good mechanichs and seduce sistem .. but the fact that every girl has the same animations and "fucking" your mom or sister or aunt or friend is the same and without dialogs .. this is a nono for me sorry

Kelazad

Feb 24, 2019
good game .. good mechanichs and seduce sistem .. but the fact that every girl has the same animations and "fucking" your mom or sister or aunt or friend is the same and without dialogs .. this is a nono for me sorry
Having the same animations doesn't bother me too much but I do agree with your second point - it would be a great quality-of-life feature if this game had a bit more "narration" - like some unique lines or descriptions when you bang your mom or sis versus the others. Or even minor events outside of the main sex system, like your mom playfully flashing you in the kitchen once her inhibitions are low enough, etc. It just doesn't feel like there's much of a payoff to seducing more than 2 or 3 of the girls.

Other than that though I really do like the style and layout of this game, you can tell a ton of thoughtful work was put into it.

Reactions: Eryy
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes