2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Channex

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you. A few images was bigger than 400x400, but it was a quick fix.
Opera's snapshot and simple Paint makes editing pictures kind of fast. No extra post-processing required. Low weigh is a priority.
Actually I think I have all jpgs at max quality - I can rather quickly do an export with a lower setting, if you want me to? Also sorry about the oversize images - I'm guessing they are too wide? (All images scaled with a max height rule, because the AI enhancer does not have a max width OR height rule)

I'm probably over-engineering it quite a bit, but besides cropping, I manually edit out watermarks where needed (if it cannot be cropped away), balance out levels, do color correction and run the whole thing through an AI enhancement step to minimize noise without the whole thing getting blurry. And then I do it all over, if I find a better source for a particular set. I hope it shows in the final consistency of the sets, even though there are obviously some sets where it's impossible to get consistent angle/crop sizes due to missing sources.

Anywho, happy I could help - you made all the hard work in designing and creating the game! Let me know if there are any particular models you would want me to do.

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
Behavior stats are suppose to represent their personality and i don't want it to be changed by player(outside getting it back to normal by removing Stress).

Sorry if it's true, but kind of hilarious at the same time. Bloated game's history maybe. I'll add an option change it to a minimum of 2 in option. Disabling it will break a few things in game.

Thank you. A few images was bigger than 400x400, but it was a quick fix.
Opera's snapshot and simple Paint makes editing pictures kind of fast. No extra post-processing required. Low weigh is a priority.

Not the first time it was reported. Try this line in console: SugarCube.Config.history.maxStates = 2, but before you do it please send me your savefile to see how bad it is.
how do you open the console? I forgot

Sergellato

Jan 16, 2022
Has a potential but so complex yet so bad UI choice. Not easy to understand what to do, no story and many indicators are not working. Has a long way to go so good luck. Worth to check in 6-8 months with a good toughts.

Reactions: Paprika

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Just spitballing cause I prefer more or a "developing people" kind of a game, but if you're hard no on it, then it's a good game regardless. Just thought it might need an "end game" of sorts to reward actually digging into the excel style stats.
Thank you for sharing the ideas, but they didn't "click" with me, sorry. Plus this is kind of a finished product at this point. Just a few things left to add.
Actually I think I have all jpgs at max quality - I can rather quickly do an export with a lower setting, if you want me to? Also sorry about the oversize images - I'm guessing they are too wide? (All images scaled with a max height rule, because the AI enhancer does not have a max width OR height rule)
No problem and don't need to change anything. Probably tomorrow i'll put your girlpack inside the game.
Let me know if there are any particular models you would want me to do.
Just do whatever you feel like doing. Your participation was a good boost to morale already.
how do you open the console? I forgot
Ctrl+Shift+C for Opera or Google's help for other browsers
Has a potential but so complex yet so bad UI choice. Not easy to understand what to do, no story and many indicators are not working. Has a long way to go so good luck. Worth to check in 6-8 months with a good toughts.
What indicators do you mean?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
With v1 the game is officially competed. There is plans for the Rumors series, but i don't want to promise anything other than that there will be an attempt to realize those plans.
Also this game can be easily expanded with girlpacks if there will be volunteers to contribute like Channex did.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Well done. Completing a game is an accomplishment that is rare in the current climate and you are to be commended. I look forward to what you do next time.

Channex

Jul 30, 2017
In case anyone is still playing this game, I've compiled 8 extra girls into a new pack:

Extract them to the jpg folder in the game and add them in the index.html, like ef_it instructed or use this patched html file:

If nothing else, it adds a bit more replay value to the game..

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
In case anyone is still playing this game, I've compiled 8 extra girls into a new pack:

Extract them to the jpg folder in the game and add them in the index.html, like ef_it instructed or use this patched html file:

If nothing else, it adds a bit more replay value to the game..
Thank you again. I'll add them to the game tomorrow.

Reactions: Akainu456

tomcat

Aug 5, 2016
This game is great, both idea and execution. It's probably one of the best at doing what it does, and it does it very well.

It's a good concept and I hope you iterate more on it, there's great potential for this idea and I'm honestly curious to see what you come up with in the future. Cheers!

Reactions: Koot123

AlexFenec

Nov 20, 2022
Congrats on completing your game!

I'm surprised you didn't want to add more to it. It looks like a great framework for Corruption stories, but it doesn't look like we can change the girls besides reducing their inhibitions and making them fall in love with you.

I'm looking forward to your next work!

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
are there only two turns in a day?
Technically only one turn
please, add pregnancy and make teen fuckable (no rape, only consent)
Not something i'm interested in and there won't be this type of content from me in the future.
Congrats on completing your game!

I'm surprised you didn't want to add more to it. It looks like a great framework for Corruption stories, but it doesn't look like we can change the girls besides reducing their inhibitions and making them fall in love with you.

I'm looking forward to your next work!
Thank you. This game's main purpose is to get feedback on the sex system.
Initially i had a bigger project in mind, but it was going too slow. To speed up the process it was divided in a few "steps". Then came an idea of building stand alone games around them instead of making a bunch of alpha builds.
So this is kind of a throwaway glorified alpha and i'm done with it, but i like how it turned out and glad that some people enjoyed it.

Ophidian

Sep 12, 2017
Girls get angry too fast, some girls are impossible to seduce

otherwise nice game!
All women are possible to seduce. They just have their own semi random stats and resistances but those in the top group, family tend to have higher resistances to your attempts to seduce them. As you produce videos they will watch them and lower their inhibitions but your mother seems to have a natural resistance that takes a lot more grinding to break.

A good strategy for breaking Resistances is to recruit the woman to be a camera girl then work on a different set women or even two separate sets to reduce jealousy. Each woman has her own preferences for what turns them on so focusing on those activities during sex or filming will lower their inhibitions faster, but your mom has that natural resistance which doesn't seem affected by these values.

If you get her lust and opinion high enough with a low inhibition around 20 ish even with her Natural resistance you will seduce her.

• Angry
Reactions: Snoopy_H
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes