• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Seduce and Desire mechanics work as intended and not how you want or expect them to work, sorry.
No when it would work I can seduce the girl and I can`t and waste around 20 minutes or so on your game.

Came from you high horse to the reality.

The text from talking with the girls are the same (repeat after a time so you have seen all after a time). If I had gave her money change nothing. Desire was not possible from me to generate aso when the girl have had Desire and you max the other stats and talk all time to her nothing.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
No when it would work I can seduce the girl and I can`t and waste around 20 minutes or so on your game.

Came from you high horse to the reality.

The text from chatting with the girls are the same (repeat after a time so you have seen all after a time). If I had gave her money change nothing. Desire was not possible from me to generate aso when the girl have had Desire and you max the other stats and talk all time to her nothing.
I'll suggest for you to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics further through reading hints. Or don't waste any more of your time on game that doesn't work as you want it to work. Sorry if you didn't like it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'll suggest for you to familiarize yourself with the game mechanics further through reading hints. Or don't waste any more of your time on game that doesn't work as you want it to work. Sorry if you didn't like it.
When you spend around 4 weeks with a girl and nothing. You mean that have something to do with game mechanics. I tried out all options don`t waste our time with a buged game !!!

• Angry
Reactions: Lupercalll

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
So can't help but notice Darcie Dolce is one of the girls. What's the plan here? She doesn't have straight content and you don't have a lesbian tag.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
When you spend around 4 weeks with a girl and nothing. You mean that have something to do with game mechanics. I tried out all options don`t waste our time with a buged game !!!
I'm sorry that the game provoked the strong emotions from you and that you confused the normal flow of gameplay as bugs.
So can't help but notice Darcie Dolce is one of the girls. What's the plan here? She doesn't have straight content and you don't have a lesbian tag.
All planed visual content regarding her is already in the game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm sorry that the game provoked the strong emotions from you and that you confused the normal flow of gameplay as bugs.

All planed visual content regarding her is already in the game.
In game I played 4-6 weeks and nothing and you mean this is normal gameplay to waste our times as player that we play in game around 4-6 weeks for nothing?

That says all.

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
In game I played 4-6 weeks and nothing and you mean this is normal gameplay to waste our times as player that we play in game around 4-6 weeks for nothing?

That says all.
You don't have to play the game that isn't designed the way you want it to be designed. I don't know what more you would want from me or the game. If your time is precious for you just move one like any adequate person would.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
its a good idea and an interesting twist on things but the interactions for me are kind of basic and really hard to understand, sometimes its numbers, sometimes its low, med, high its a bit all over the place with no real explanation

Reactions: G2299 and tpogs

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
its a good idea and an interesting twist on things but the interactions for me are kind of basic and really hard to understand, sometimes its numbers, sometimes its low, med, high its a bit all over the place with no real explanation
Some stats consist in itself States only like Attitude: Cold/Ok/Warm/Like/Love or 0-4 converted in strings. In code Attide = Desire + Opinion (sum of their States Low/Medium/High(0-2))
2nd type - only numerical Values like Skill Anal: 0-100
3rd type - both Values and States like Arousal: 0-100 and Dry/Moist/Wet/Orgasm/Squirt and changes gain +1 to State when Value(that can only be raised during sex) equal 100
4th type - both Value and States like Lust: 0-100 and Low/Medium/High; because Value of this type can go up and down and i don't wont State to change each time Value changes by some low Value, on the "border" of States, there is a "cushion". So to go from Low to Medium Value have to go past 40, then 80 from Medium to High. Backwards from High to Medium 60, Medium to Low - 20
So in 1,3,4 types main factor is usually the State of the stat, when Value is just progress towards States. Sometimes Value is important like Experience. Max Stamina = 100 + Experience Value/2 ; and during sex game checks for Experience State to open MC's 2nd action

will it have color picture and will it have interracial content?
No and no

Last edited:
Reactions: andolger

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
The idea seems nice, though the interface might be a bit busy for my liking. However, I have to say this: I personally rather have this busy interface than having to move around by clicking to leave rooms and select locations.

Also, I was having sex and the girlfriend asked me to lick her tits. The game grayed out the option to lick tits and placed a 'Do It' on top of the sex action list. I didn't like it. I'd rather you added some effect to draw attention to the action requested than to do this change. Thanks anyway!

cloned909

Nov 14, 2018
Try it, fumble about it for a while, need to restart 2 times just because I don't like my blind playthrough, even though there's no penalty that I feels while playing and here's what I found :

- Checking your target stats each round/talk are needed to know what you're doing takes what effect.
- Out of 9 target, I only focusing on at max 3 women because I grind for their stats / money first.
- Still not far enough to know if my MC get better at convincing other women at high stats / late game.

Even though there're 3+ women, I really hoped they're just for unlockable instead when you upgrade your stuff enough, becoming more professional. Also, can I just blacklist/focus on receiving 1 women info instead ?

ef_it

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
The idea seems nice, though the interface might be a bit busy for my liking. However, I have to say this: I personally rather have this busy interface than having to move around by clicking to leave rooms and select locations.

Also, I was having sex and the girlfriend asked me to lick her tits. The game grayed out the option to lick tits and placed a 'Do It' on top of the sex action list. I didn't like it. I'd rather you added some effect to draw attention to the action requested than to do this change. Thanks anyway!
There was some thought put about ergonomics, thanks.
About yellow button - I won't change it, sorry. Mostly out of personal convenience in dealing with code.
Try it, fumble about it for a while, need to restart 2 times just because I don't like my blind playthrough, even though there's no penalty that I feels while playing and here's what I found :

- Checking your target stats each round/talk are needed to know what you're doing takes what effect.
- Out of 9 target, I only focusing on at max 3 women because I grind for their stats / money first.
- Still not far enough to know if my MC get better at convincing other women at high stats / late game.

Even though there're 3+ women, I really hoped they're just for unlockable instead when you upgrade your stuff enough, becoming more professional. Also, can I just blacklist/focus on receiving 1 women info instead ?
If you mean pink "Spy" text, then i think it can be done.
Edit: I mean in the next update, not in v0.

Reactions: cloned909
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes