Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I'm a lv. 2 mage with 334 max health. Each time I charge a slug, I get 3 of them for opponents, each of which beats 100 hp off me. How the heck am I supposed to level the mage!

I did visit the sage, and he did some experiments on me, but he didn't teach me any magic. He only gave me the robe.

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
I'm a lv. 2 mage with 334 max health. Each time I charge a slug, I get 3 of them for opponents, each of which beats 100 hp off me. How the heck am I supposed to level the mage!

I did visit the sage, and he did some experiments on me, but he didn't teach me any magic. He only gave me the robe.
Equip physical boosting equipment, learn the roundhouse kick (it was from Sailor if I remember correctly) and spam that kick against the slimes.
At level 3, mage learns the first spell.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Oh thanks. I got across that point now. I find the iron whip very useful against the slimes. My Sister class is lv. 6 now, and the others are 9+.

I collected 4 vials of centipede venom for Emmy, but when I speak with her, I can't deliver them. She just reminds me how poisonous the centipedes are.

Is that quest bugged, or am I doing something wrong?

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
I collected 4 vials of centipede venom for Emmy, but when I speak with her, I can't deliver them. She just reminds me how poisonous the centipedes are.
I have been grinding for days but so far i never came across to any of these centipede, despite the fact that i already defeated the Golem.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I have been grinding for days but so far i never came across to any of these centipede, despite the fact that i already defeated the Golem.
To find the centipedes, you need to go to the lizard area. As soon as you cross that bridge, you go south to find another bridge leading east. You'll find the centipedes in the forest across that bridge.

Reactions: Wazuma

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
I am stuck at this level. Does anyone know how to catch him? View attachment 3688665
you have to beat him to the end by taking the path to the right, there are some vines you can use as shorcuts to get to the end faster.
what wheres is that ? ive never met him in my playthrough till the end
this an event that happens when you deposit money to the ninja guy at the inn, dont ask me for the certain amount, i edited my save to be rich. after enough money, go to sleep and he will be gone then you have to look for him, he is in the area with the wolfs

Sleepy_Head

Jan 1, 2020
Oh thanks. I got across that point now. I find the iron whip very useful against the slimes. My Sister class is lv. 6 now, and the others are 9+.

I think that you need to steal her panties. If you give her the venom, it will led to a game over so store your money beforehand.

this an event that happens when you deposit money to the ninja guy at the inn, dont ask me for the certain amount, i edited my save to be rich. after enough money, go to sleep and he will be gone then you have to look for him, he is in the area with the wolfs
I think you need 100k saved to trigger the event. You also need to advance the story a bit, maybe until you get the water horse.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018

Did you try talking to her behind the counter instead of across it? You don't need to steal her panties; I completed the quest without doing that.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes