2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.1.3 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:
UncleVT

dv8r

Aug 31, 2016
Not to be rude, but the faces look weird, and the nipples look even weirder. Otherwise, neat premise.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
How do you get her to change her clothes? I made her naked all the time last time I played this and now I can't figure out how to get her to wear clothes again.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
How do you get her to change her clothes? I made her naked all the time last time I played this and now I can't figure out how to get her to wear clothes again.
If you've gotten her to the point you can get her naked then you should have a clothe hangar icon when you interact with her that's how you change her outfit

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
If you've gotten her to the point you can get her naked then you should have a clothe hangar icon when you interact with her that's how you change her outfit
Nope, no clothes hanger. I wonder if it's a bug. I've also noticed you can't back out of conversations. If you choose compliment or chat, you get stuck in that menu until bed time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An error pops up when you eat at the diner it can be ignored so I don't think anything is really missed.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Lots of clothes! I like it!! And it's okay to focus on juste one girl.

My question is : Anyone has try all the clothes in all the rooms at all time?

I did for a lot of them but maybe i missed some and now i m bored so if someone want to share it will be very nice. For people who don't understand when you put different clothe to Leslie, sometimes a Star appear just right on the right of "check Leslie's status" meaning you can see a scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paapi
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes