moyogoyo

Apr 9, 2021
The artist and creator who is a salty lazy bastard probably flagged it, I think he watches this thread. Normally google drive and mega can't be deleted as easily. What the stupid idiot creator doesn't seem to realize is that if he would just stop lying to his customers and be honest about the exact release date of videos and stop charging $20 for stuff that isn't worth it then people would stop leaking his videos as revenge.

Last edited:

Souls 99

Jun 2, 2022
The artist and creator who is a salty lazy bastard probably flagged it, I think he watches this thread. Normally google drive and mega can't be deleted as easily. What the stupid idiot creator doesn't seem to realize is that if he would just stop lying to his customers and be honest about the exact release date of videos and stop charging $20 for stuff that isn't worth it then people would stop leaking his videos as revenge.
True.

moyogoyo

Apr 9, 2021
Just so everyone asking knows I have given the video to a bunch of people in this thread already so you can ask someone other than me as well lol.

Last edited:

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Just so everyone asking knows I have given the video to a bunch of people in this thread already so you can ask someone other than me as well lol.
hey can you send it to me as well please ? don't know who has it and who doesn't

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hello to all
I would like to know if there is a kind soul among you who could send me some links by message to have all the last videos. I am also interested in pictures so if you have some I am interested.
I thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
There is a website called Kemono where you can upload Rune's patreon posts from there. Go and press upload file to do so, but you have to be a patron in order to upload anything. It also works with suscribestar and a bunch of others.

Osbrook

Apr 21, 2021
Oh and does anyone know about arunarudo333? His content is not as good as RA, but the art style and videos are quite hot. I'm looking for a collection of his free videos, please let me know if anyone knows

Picante777

Sep 15, 2022
Hola, como están?
Tengo unas preguntas, hay alguna noticia sobre el video Rune Special - The Butt's Tribe Vacation???
Alguien tiene el video de miss Anna y Edwards??

Reactions: confuso98
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes