Jul 6, 2017
“the fans have to prove their good faith by paying a second time”.
That part got me in stitches :ROFLMAO:. Imagine being a “merchant” and charging the customer double for a good faith purchase when it’s supposed to be the merchant taking the hit for the cost of doing business.

Not saying I 100% believe you but Its for stuff like this that I only pledge support after the product has been delivered. I don’t fund projects I just “pay” for the finished product. Less exposure less risk.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
the problem is that when you sign up it doesn't say anywhere that you have to wait until the next month to see the new content
You only find out about it when you sign up for a subscription
besides if he was honest he could have told me
usually artists who appreciate their fans warn them about this kind of thing
and here it's not a question of a finished product it's not like I'm asking to buy a cake or a jacket
basically i just wanted to support him and as you probably know that's what a fan naturally does
but in return I expected a minimum of content per month
but all I got was disappointment and a sudden urge to spill some blood :mad: but hey, in this story I figure I at least made someone laugh ;)

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
I feel like a broken record for mentioning this a third time:

If you are a patron to Rune Adventure, or even have some connection with someone else that is a patron to this artist, I would like you guys to go to and upload his Patreon posts there. You'll have to make an account, but when you do, you can have Rune's Kemono page saved as your favorites along with many other creators that use platforms like SubscribeStar, Pixiv, Fantia, and much more.

So far, the last time Rune's Kemono page was last updated was in May 2022, 5 months ago. If at least one person can update his page, there won't be any need of trying to find ways of sharing his content without it getting removed by the DMCA. And the best part is, Rune is not aware of this. None of the tens of thousands of artists that are listed in Kemono are aware this website exists (at least as far as I know). As long as Rune uploads his posts and his file links, we can all see his stuff without his ridiculous paywall that comes with little content.

Whenever Rune posts something new, we can tell each other through here and someone who has access to upload it to Kemono to see it. Again, this will only work if at least one person in this forum is a patron and is willing to do what I'm pretty much begging you guys to do. This will save a lot of headaches in a long run. If you are a patron, let me know my replying to this post. Thanks. ✌

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes