LookingAround2019

Jul 31, 2019
Gotta ask is the latest video involving farts(thought it would with how gassy ms. anna has been) if not whelp guess rune adventure is taking awhile again

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
If there is anyone on here that knows how to use Kemono and is a subscriber to Rune’s SubscribeStar, could you please upload his page and his content on there so we’ll be able to see it without having to pay so much?

Also, can someone also update Rune‘s Patreon on Kemono as well for us? Thanks.

Jul 1, 2022
It is that in reality in kemono it is super dead I think that nobody is going to upload anything there anymore :((

And the worst thing is that we don't know anything about the video update because nobody has shared it or anything and we don't know what it is about and it really took a long time :((

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
It is that in reality in kemono it is super dead I think that nobody is going to upload anything there anymore :((

And the worst thing is that we don't know anything about the video update because nobody has shared it or anything and we don't know what it is about and it really took a long time :((
It’s still alive. I use it for other artists. I guess it depends on the popularity of the artists on certain platforms…

Reactions: Silverth3
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes