donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
If there’s someone with Rune’s Patreon and/or SubcribeStar, there’s a way to import his accounts to Kemono. You can use . It does requires a lot of steps to get what is called a “session key”, but once you do, everyone on the site will have access to Rune’s content based on what tier you’ve purchased. I think as long as you don’t change your password, Kemono will automatically update on its own. This is applicable to all artists that use Patreon, Fanbox, Discord, Gumroad, etc.

PLEASE NOTE YOU‘LL NEED TO HAVE A KEMONO ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO DO THIS.

Lunyguz1999

Mar 21, 2021
If there’s someone with Rune’s Patreon and/or SubcribeStar, there’s a way to import his accounts to Kemono. You can use . It does requires a lot of steps to get what is called a “session key”, but once you do, everyone on the site will have access to Rune’s content based on what tier you’ve purchased. I think as long as you don’t change your password, Kemono will automatically update on its own. This is applicable to all artists that use Patreon, Fanbox, Discord, Gumroad, etc.

PLEASE NOTE YOU‘LL NEED TO HAVE A KEMONO ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO DO THIS.
What’s the session key?

Osbrook

Apr 21, 2021
And.. another day of disappointment...again.

They only add a -5 min new animation, a weird gif on loop, and horrible sex audio. And proudly called it completed?

Bro please I'll be okay if it is Anna, or there are fart/scat scene even it is not from her.
But this?? Made with 0 passion.
Peoples who still pay for animacomic sure are dumb.

Not download or watching the vid, awfully made.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Everyone knows that this guy is an asshole who only thinks about making money
He releases a maximum of three videos (supposedly complete) a year
Also these videos have a lot of loops in them and if you remove these loops there would be almost nothing left of the video
seriously, I've seen people who are much less experienced release at least one video a month so when I see how much this guy doesn't give a shit about people it really pisses me off
I'm not saying I could do the same, but compared to other artists, this guy stands out for the miserable amount of content he offers his fans, not to mention the fact that he'll never tell you anything that could prevent you from losing money while he fills his pockets

special mention to his Subscribestar account where you have to sign up for at least a month to see the new content which means you can see the new content from the second month you pay but that's not explained anywhere, it's so honest of him

there was a time when I supported him
today, he can go fuck himself

with all my sympathy ;)

Jul 1, 2022
Guys, I'm still in favor of you, we know that John Butt, Rune Adventure or Animacomics are scammers because the truth seems that they have no imagination to make a well-told story with ass, tits or whatever. The truth is, I would love to see more of Anna because we have to be honest, she is the hottest MILF in Rune Adventure but they don't know how to take advantage of the character and the others And it's a scam because the damn uploads the content at the end of the month, that means you have to subscribe again to see the new video, that's how unfortunate

Jul 1, 2022
Me here saying curses haha and they are right rune Adventure uploaded an anniversary video whoever gets to have it will really appreciate it :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes