Tool RPGM Running Rpg Maker Games On Android Using Neko Rpgxp Emulator

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
Install Hackers Keyboard. Go to input, and check the "Enable Permenant Notification" option. Start game, open your notifications, open keyboard, hit Fn than F3. Should be all set! Might have to turn on the five keyboard rows to get the Fn button.

Hope that helps! :)

Behaiver

Jul 5, 2018
Install Hackers Keyboard. Go to input, and check the "Enable Permenant Notification" option. Start game, open your notifications, open keyboard, hit Fn than F3. Should be all set! Might have to turn on the five keyboard rows to get the Fn button.

Thank you so much dude!

Thank you so much dude ! I appreciate that

Reactions: CMin1994

Paskal84

Jan 28, 2018
@ theres an option to keep Hacker's Keyboard on you Notifications when you want to change the screen size.

anyone know where I can find my saved games? been trying to find it since it doesn't pick up the ones in the game folder

Spider

Sep 13, 2016
Is there a way to play japanese games on this ?
Getting rid of that "code converter not found(UTF-8 to Shift-JIS) ?

Kaneshiro8196

Jul 28, 2018
Thx so much guys for the keyboard trick now im playing games fullscreen but l have a quastion to Android neko users im using 1.97 version and most of games wich one i couldnt play coz of script fail anyone here with same problem or it just about my fault

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks man,great post ! And for whom is having issues with the MV there is a way for making the gamepad work, and without the need of Hacker's keyboard. Just instal
And map it for the corresponding keys : Enter/Esc/ Shift / F3

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I couldn't make it work on my phone, what is a shame since I really wanted to play some of our rpg games here.

Reactions: kekistanik

KindaSnaps

Oct 17, 2017
I tried to emulate a game of MV and if it detects and reproduces it, nevertheless the screen comes out much bigger and only one part of the game is seen, any idea?.
Yo intenté emular un juego de MV y si lo detecta y reproduce sin embargo la pantalla sale mucho mas grande y solo se ve una parte del juego, alguna idea?.

DeMoN!

Jan 11, 2018
I tried it but when I open the game I get black screen what is wrong? Is there anyway to solve this?

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So I'm having this issue where I'm stuck at this screen. Any ideas to resolve this issue? Screenshot_20190205-194343.png

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Do you have your games put in kernysrgss folder? If you dont they wont appear
oh gg thanks reinstalled the app it worked , seems like in the first install the folder was never created, maybe a phone compatibility issue? Regardless thanks.

Sep 8, 2018
Iam posting as I have not seen this thread. So this App can be installed in your android phone and you can play most of the RPG MAKER games. I have played like 20 games. Opala,LOKI , Magica,and ofc most of the non XXX Games (they work :p) etc.
This is playstore link
But isuggest you guys downloading the 1.70 version as the newest release 1.71 has some bugs.
After installing this app you need to download some files. Sometimes it fails when you download through the app so the best thing is to download them from developers site and manually do it.
Place your game folder in /sdcard/KernysRGSS - The games you wanna play.
This is the developers site .

SCREENSHOT
Attached the screenshots below

If u can tell us the list games then that would be much appreciated