Collection Pinup Rushzilla_ collection [2024-02-20] [Rush]

Sneakyfox9

Jun 22, 2023
I'm curious, why do most people just archive the renders? you can find renders basically anywhere of anything share site wise but .stl files are rarer. Is backing up the .stls really that low of priority for most. I never back renders up when I'm offered them over .stls.

Snarkoomz

Mar 22, 2023
anyway ada and artoria stls from may '23

Mega
Mega
You are freaking AWESOME, was losing my mind looking for Ada so thank you very much lol
Now I just need Midnight and Purah :love:

I'm with you though, I genuinely don't understand the obsession with renders over STLs, but to each their own, I can't judge :sneaky:

I'm just trying to get all the STL's to print and paint them :p

Reactions: nicolassc

Snarkoomz

Mar 22, 2023
Thank you so very much for Jinx! :love: Just holding out hope for Midnight and Purah now, and my collection will be complete for the moment lol

Reactions: 0olong

Snarkoomz

Mar 22, 2023
thanks for all the input! but I'm still looking for the one of zelda selfie, does anyone have it?
parts.jpg
Welp, time to stop being a lurker as well I suppose...I gotchu fam. :cool:

Here is a link to Selfie Zelda's STLs:

I'm gonna take the folder down in a couple days, so feel free to add her to the Mega archive before I do.

Still praying to the gods of Rush that I can get my hands on Midnight and Purah if anyone has them :love: :cry:

Happy Printing! :devilish:

Sneakyfox9

Jun 22, 2023
So I quit looking through all the comments, what link to the drive is the one being updated so I know what link to keep an eye on? :) also bumps for Dom Purah stls! I want her so bad lol

Snarkoomz

Mar 22, 2023
So I quit looking through all the comments, what link to the drive is the one being updated so I know what link to keep an eye on? :) also bumps for Dom Purah stls! I want her so bad lol
This one, good sir:

I'm still searching for Purah and Midnight as well, will upload if I come across either of them :unsure: