Russell HD and His Many Roles

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
For my game project I'm interested in compiling the career of everyone's favourite model - .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I don't play many games, I'm asking you knowledgable guys to help me out with this. What I'm looking for is the name of a game, his occupation and a brief description of what his role in the story is.:)

I'll edit your suggestions into the OP later.

Humour is recommended but not required.

A Wife and Mother - as Principal Johnson, a high school principal. - MC's boss. Awfully polite and woefully incompetent. He likes to give a warm embrace.

Anna Exciting Affection - as ???, a??? - Anna's sister's boyfriend. (credit to LP83)

Babysitter - as Mr. Silver, a ??? - (credit to LB83)

BadHero - as Frank, a ??? - The MC. - A guy going out of jail and seeking revenge( with serpent sized dick). (credit to Nuke.Z)

Darkness Falls - as Nathaniel Blake, a homicide detective - The MC

Dating My Daughter - as ???, unknown? - The incestuous father of a woman the MC encounters while on vacation. (credit to Sulring Durgul)

Intimate Relation - as Andrew, a ??? - The MC. - Likes fucking his daughter and his secretary and his doctor and his Wife. (credit to Nuke.Z)

Personal Trainer - as Unnamed?, an actor. - Featured on a b flick horror movie where once the clock passes midnight on a full moon, he transforms into Were-Bill Cosby and sodomizes a poor girl with his puddin' pop. (credit to Domiek)

Reactions: OhWee and Nottravis

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
In "Babysitter" is is Mr Silver
In "Anna Exciting Affection" he is her sister's boyfriend

Reactions: Akamari