Russell HD and His Many Roles

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Feel free to also post any details missing in the OP or your own description if you disagree with those already posted. :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
BTW, in Dating My Daughter (someone already mentioned DMD), his name is Graham, and he's the father of Olivia. Graham and Olivia are in an incestuous relationship and we don't know much else about him, other than he's not particularly attracted to 'D', the daughter of the MC in DMD. Olivia, on the other hand, IS attracted to the MC, and Graham implies that he's OK with Olivia having some fun with the MC (which she does, depending on your dialogue choices). He comes across as pretty soft spoken in the game, which is a departure from the usual 'Corporate' alpha role that we see him cast in for a number of other games. I should probably mention that Graham and Olivia like to frequent the local nudist beach, in their birthday suits of course!

Russel also makes an appearance in Chapter 11 of Dreams of Desire (DoD). He's in a suit and has a gun, and may or may not end up shooting Tracy (one of the MC's sisters) depending on your storyline choices up to that point. I stopped playing at Chapter 10, so I don't know the full backstory for Russel's role in that game, other than he's part of the 'secret organization/conspiracy'.

Incidentally, the fact that Russell is playing two separate roles, in two of the games my comics crossover is based on, yeah... I decided that they are twins separated at birth or something. I also gave Graham slightly thicker hair, to help differentiate them slightly. I may just 'skip' any direct references to the DoD role, and not use him in said second role a lot in my crossover comic. Note that Russel (in the role of some factory owner) has already made an appearance in Enthralled: My Squienis Story... see panels 52-55, and that Graham(Russel) will be making an appearance soon in Part 2 of Enthralled.

I was thinking that he was also Katie's boss in Katie's Corruption, but I just did a comparison and, even if I go with Russel's bald/no facial hair option, yeah not even close. Malachi is fairly close except for the body build, but I honestly have no idea who's Katie's boss might be played by at this point.

But enough about my backstory issues for Enthralled!

In another thread I referred to Russell as the George Clooney of adult games. There's probably a better actor to compare him to, but George was the one I thought of at the time.

Reactions: Akamari