RPGM Completed Ryorin Academy - The Targetted Disciplinary Officer Aoi Nanami [v1.1] [Poison]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SaltyAF

Jun 21, 2017
Did the lose to everyone route since that's easy but I'm not about to grind for the other routes, so I'll wait for a full save for that.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Best I can do with some simple Hex Editing is this. There's one last scene, that's one of the endings that I don't know how it's coded in the system data file so that's beyond me. If anyone has that last scene unlocked and can provide their saves and system_data.rvdata2, I could look into it.

Change the ".txt" to ".rvdata2"
Usual disclaimer to back-up your "system_data.rvdata2" first before you replace with this.

Stubbs1236

Aug 6, 2017
Game isn't starting unable to find file: Graphics/System/E D 9
I've tried all download links and I can't seem to find this missing file anywhere

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Game isn't starting unable to find file: Graphics/System/E D 9
I've tried all download links and I can't seem to find this missing file anywhere
It's made with an older version of the RPGMaker engine, VXAce, and you'll need to install the RTP for it to run. The RTP is a bunch of shared assets that they put into a separate install so every game didn't need to include them, which was a much bigger deal when internet speeds were slower and hard drives smaller.

rajtuhkul

Mar 26, 2022
Best I can do with some simple Hex Editing is this. There's one last scene, that's one of the endings that I don't know how it's coded in the system data file so that's beyond me. If anyone has that last scene unlocked and can provide their saves and system_data.rvdata2, I could look into it.

Change the ".txt" to ".rvdata2"
Usual disclaimer to back-up your "system_data.rvdata2" first before you replace with this.
doesnt work like that. you need to upload the rvdata2 file and not a txt file

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Except that it generally can be done like that... Many file types can be saved as a .txt, then changed to whatever you need the extension to be. You may need to right click on the file, open properties, and then change the file extension.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rageaholic

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
This site doesn't allow uploading a .rvdata2 file so I had to change the extension to a txt. Just change the .txt to .rvdata2 like I said in my post.

If you want to do it manually, open the file with a Hex Editor and change all the "0" to "T" and the first character in the array to a "2"

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
Check if this works.
Oh that definitely works. Thanks!

Edit: Interesting. In the array, 0, 1, and 2 are valid numbers, but it jumps all the way to 30 for the next one otherwise it just crashes at launch. I only tried up to 10 but I didn't have any patience left to try.

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
This is a 2013 game according to DLSite.
I derped on that one. Some reason I had it in my head that the first four games were slave sword, slave sword 2, Shrine Maiden, and And the Hero Wasn't Seen Again. Granted those are the first four english publications. But this is their fifth Japanese release, of which they have had a fair few.

Stubbs1236

Aug 6, 2017
It's made with an older version of the RPGMaker engine, VXAce, and you'll need to install the RTP for it to run. The RTP is a bunch of shared assets that they put into a separate install so every game didn't need to include them, which was a much bigger deal when internet speeds were slower and hard drives smaller.
Thanks for the help but it's still missing the file E D 9
I tried reinstalling my VX ACE RTP that didn't work moved the install to the same drive as the game that also didn't work then tried hard packaging both the game files together with the RTP and it still didn't work tried the other RTP just in case and nowhere in any of these can I find the File E D 9

Last edited:

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Thanks for the help but it's still missing the file E D 9
I tried reinstalling my VX ACE RTP that didn't work moved the install to the same drive as the game that also didn't work then tried hard packaging both the game files together with the RTP and it still didn't work tried the other RTP just in case and nowhere in any of these can I find the File E D 9
Redownload the archive

Before you extract using winrar, go to options > name encoding > Japanese shift JIS

Then extract and see if it runs.

Toisen

Oct 26, 2019
Is it possible to win battles? Other than the rats I've only won 1 battle and it took an obscene amount of consumables to do it.

hentify~

Jun 9, 2024
Is it possible to win battles? Other than the rats I've only won 1 battle and it took an obscene amount of consumables to do it.
Level up (killing rats in the archery building), buy the metal bat from the shop and the helmet, buy loads of mineral water and keep healing/recovering MP then just spam Aoi Punch as it's the only thing worth doing.. oh, and certain enemies require you get special items i.e. without the goggles beating the swim team is impossible.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes