Ren'Py Abandoned Ryuko's Life Fiber Adventure [v1.2] [LaylaLetsYou]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fuckyouguystho

Aug 11, 2017
This game is one of the most promising ones I've seen on Patreon in a long while. Looking forward to seeing where he takes it.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I hope this guy isn't trying to be to more ambitious than needed as the visual novel style and scenes he had before was fine and he only needed to continue stuff like that.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I hope this guy isn't trying to be to more ambitious than needed as the visual novel style and scenes he had before was fine and he only needed to continue stuff like that.
Layla decided to try and remake the game into a sidescrolling fighter with in-between level cutscenes and ofc animated sex scenes, which example of you can see on page 6. She's paused the billing for this month because she was late with the date she set up, but the plan is for the update to come out this month.

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
If the quality of the animated sex scenes are as good as the one on page 6 and Ryuko gets dommed/corrupted/humiliated then a delay is no problem.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I hope the dev is ok, Jun 20 was the last update on the Patreon, although I didn't check the Discord so they could be active there.
In another note, I hope there's some scenes with Maiko in this game, she looks so nice and yet barely gets any attention.

Ultra254

Apr 18, 2021
Does anyone know anything about the current progress of the game? Is the dev just taking a break for know or what's the story? The game is really good so far

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
Does anyone know anything about the current progress of the game? Is the dev just taking a break for know or what's the story? The game is really good so far
I think the development team is currently working with other creatives on another KLK visual novel (with voice acting), they also have a side-scrolling KLK game in the works that is a successor to this game.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
[Remembers this game from awhile back.]
[Checks back for updates. Looks at page 7. Checks out page 6.]
Today was a good day.

Reactions: Yolande

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
So I played the new game that came out from this dev and I gotta say imo it is such a downgrade compared to this. No choices, inconsistent art (and worse quality too), and frankly imo worse writing.

I have no idea why the dev couldn't just continue this game when it is clearly decent and worth working on. It was a nice simple visual novel with choices. It is just sad imo of the wasted potential of this game. :cry:

Reactions: ywertit
Jan 11, 2018
So I played the new game that came out from this dev and I gotta say imo it is such a downgrade compared to this. No choices, inconsistent art (and worse quality too), and frankly imo worse writing.

I have no idea why the dev couldn't just continue this game when it is clearly decent and worth working on. It was a nice simple visual novel with choices. It is just sad imo of the wasted potential of this game. :cry:
Is the dev even alive right now? I thought that game was just a commission or something.

Reactions: anon241

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Is the dev even alive right now? I thought that game was just a commission or something.
Indeed, from what I see from the discord it was just a commission and not really a new game.

Dev is indeed working on making a rework of this game, and as someone stated already, this rework woulb be a sidescroller and not a VN.

Reactions: anon241

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Indeed, from what I see from the discord it was just a commission and not really a new game.

Dev is indeed working on making a rework of this game, and as someone stated already, this rework woulb be a sidescroller and not a VN.
That sounds terrible ngl, why remake something that isn't even bad into something boring smh.

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
View attachment 807167

Overview:
Relive Kill la Kill's storyline as Ryuko Matoi gets slowly more corrupted and sexually deviant while she sinks into the world of Honnoji Academy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2020-08-13
Developer: LaylaLetsYou - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 780051 View attachment 780053 View attachment 780054 View attachment 780055 View attachment 780056 View attachment 780057 View attachment 780211 View attachment 807167 View attachment 807171 View attachment 807172
Thank you for saving F95Zone.

Nosexdlmao

Aug 6, 2023
View attachment 807167

Overview:
Relive Kill la Kill's storyline as Ryuko Matoi gets slowly more corrupted and sexually deviant while she sinks into the world of Honnoji Academy.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-08
Release Date: 2020-08-13
Developer: LaylaLetsYou - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 780051 View attachment 780053 View attachment 780054 View attachment 780055 View attachment 780056 View attachment 780057 View attachment 780211 View attachment 807167 View attachment 807171 View attachment 807172
Abandoned? Such a shame...

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes