Comics S.EXpedition [2020-05-22] [ebluberry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
how can it be complete? it's totally not complete story wise. did the author drop it?

Plaedios

Jul 14, 2018
how can it be complete? it's totally not complete story wise. did the author drop it?
It ended on 312. It's a good read and something different his art of the main characters is really damn good.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
It ended on 312. It's a good read and something different his art of the main characters is really damn good.
that's one of the dumbest endings ever seen. even if he makes a mini serie that explains what yvenna will do, the main story will be lingering there with MC simply doing jobs with the crew.

I really hope he'll start a new chapter, not just a mini serie.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Checked the files reported to be damaged. On my computer and in the zip, they are fine. It must have been somehow damaged during the download or by the extraction software.
Apparently the story's not over yet and the screen wasn't actually an ending. It was some odd scene. Anyways, removed "completed" tag and will update it again soonish.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
That's weird. I tried downloading from two different sites and the same files were damaged. Oh well, I'll wait for the update and see if that fixes it.

Laser

May 30, 2017
that's one of the dumbest endings ever seen. even if he makes a mini serie that explains what yvenna will do, the main story will be lingering there with MC simply doing jobs with the crew.

I really hope he'll start a new chapter, not just a mini serie.
I didn't end. It says "To be continued" to start a side story. The story continues as there's still . It states "Meanwhile..."

which leads to the next image:

Just look at the background and scenery colors, they match with "Meanwhile..."
That is just a side story branch with Yvenna.

R8Renegade

Apr 22, 2020
Checked the files reported to be damaged. On my computer and in the zip, they are fine. It must have been somehow damaged during the download or by the extraction software.
Apparently the story's not over yet and the screen wasn't actually an ending. It was some odd scene. Anyways, removed "completed" tag and will update it again soonish.
Pages 252 to 296 after corrupted on mine after downloading on UploadHaven.
Filestore in the other hand doesnt have any problems so is the problem on the places where we get them or is it the files?

Am I allowed to make my own download link for others?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I go to 8muses now. Go to comics.8muses.com/forum/category/western-art-and-comics. You'll see the s.expedition thread in there. Keep in mind, images are individually posted there. I've been too busy IRL in the last month to even check and update the image folder I was using to keep track of it. I've been scanning the images for viruses and then packing it from there to upload. So you can upload them and post it here. Approved hosts are listed in the Site News and Announcements forum here.

R8Renegade

Apr 22, 2020
I go to 8muses now. Go to comics.8muses.com/forum/category/western-art-and-comics. You'll see the s.expedition thread in there. Keep in mind, images are individually posted there. I've been too busy IRL in the last month to even check and update the image folder I was using to keep track of it. I've been scanning the images for viruses and then packing it from there to upload. So you can upload them and post it here. Approved hosts are listed in the Site News and Announcements forum here.
Thanks. imma do that.

joe.bob

Dec 30, 2018
I saw like maybe 100 new pages beeing around, my guess new chapters? If so an update would be greatly appreciated! Trusting F95 as my download source, thanks as always!

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I saw like maybe 100 new pages beeing around, my guess new chapters? If so an update would be greatly appreciated! Trusting F95 as my download source, thanks as always!
How many pages are missing here compare to OP archive? because I forgot this thread existed and I can start upload those new pages here on this thread.

tomaito

Jul 9, 2017
How many pages are missing here compare to OP archive? because I forgot this thread existed and I can start upload those new pages here on this thread.
Last I checked, the comic was at least at page 480.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Last I checked, the comic was at least at page 480.
Nevermind, it turn out OP collection is up to 1-381 pages and it currently one is up to 495 pages. That alot of pages missing from this thread. It gonna take me awhile to post all those pages here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote