SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
Ho

how do I change the variable itself after entering the whole sugarcube string?
First you should see if that variable even exists, because I'm not sure I've ever heard of SugarCube.State.active.variables being the correct path. If that works, it'll show something like Object { ... }. If it doesn't, it'll give an error like Uncaught ReferenceError: SugarCube.State.active.variables is not defined.

After checking that, and it works, something like SugarCube.State.active.variables.cheatTier = 3 should work. If the check didn't work, use SugarCube.State.variables.cheatTier = 3 instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Urbosa

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Huh, the images aren't loading for me.
Edit: Nvm, there is an option in the settings to change the images to offline.
Glad I saw this as I was very confused about the images and noticed they were trying to pull from a website.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
The concept reminds me of The Repurposing Center, but with a paperdoll system and on smaller scope. Looks interesting, will probably check the game later when I have more time.

VincentS

Jun 25, 2022
It's random as hell, but when I saw the title the first thing that came to mind was S.C.A.T. : Special Cybernetic Attack Team on the NES

Caelia

Mar 18, 2018
Glad I saw this as I was very confused about the images and noticed they were trying to pull from a website.
Yeah, at least for the 0.8.0 version on PixelDrain, it's loading from the author's website by default (even though it has a local image directory), and it phoning home to "updateSLAT.php" on every single passage change.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes