Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
why is the feminizer always female
well no, there is one game , I think Smalltown USA, that u . as a man MC , feminized the son of one of your sluts
och, and the infamous A wife's phone,there is also this possibility to do it although u can do it to your son, from previous marriage

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
So does anything ever actually happen in this game or do you just grind corruption and self-feminize?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
well no, there is one game , I think Smalltown USA, that u . as a man MC , feminized the son of one of your sluts
och, and the infamous A wife's phone,there is also this possibility to do it although u can do it to your son, from previous marriage
I wasn't talking about feminizing NPCs, while that in general is more rare, I was making a rhetorical comment about the forced Femdom being far, far more popular in this game genre.

Basically, to anyone looking at the moment, the femdom is forced, the art usually doesn't reflect the feminizing properly, just gives you a pair of tits in many gifs where you might expect a femboy or just gay content far earlier. (To anyone who cares or might not desire that.) Seems stuck or incomplete, progress stalls out in a big way.

Take it easy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Yotsuyu

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
I'm guessing the [completed] tag is not in fact true?

All I can do is milk, prostitute, take drugs, surgery, hypno visor, and practice hacking. And watching tv or sleeping I guess.

I've gotten up to 100 corruption, nothing changed other than unlocking more surgery.
I've gotten up to 100 darkness, it's just game over
I've practiced hacking over 100 times, nothing changed about what I can do anywhere - all I can do is read the todo, watch the camera, and see the pictures
I tried hitting the purple bars when milking - nothing changed

Is the game just a tiny prostitution sandbox where every man is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe?

Thatshowiroll

Nov 29, 2023
I'm guessing the [completed] tag is not in fact true?

All I can do is milk, prostitute, take drugs, surgery, hypno visor, and practice hacking. And watching tv or sleeping I guess.

I've gotten up to 100 corruption, nothing changed other than unlocking more surgery.
I've gotten up to 100 darkness, it's just game over
I've practiced hacking over 100 times, nothing changed about what I can do anywhere - all I can do is read the todo, watch the camera, and see the pictures
I tried hitting the purple bars when milking - nothing changed

Is the game just a tiny prostitution sandbox where every man is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe?
And if you note both in the level 2 computer, and in other areas, you need higher level of hacking, and we just can't get it. so yeah i would agree wioth you, whomever placed the "completed" tag on this game is way off base

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

kiabiaki

Oct 12, 2019
And the next abandoned Project with barely any content. In a few days the dev will announce the next bare outline of a game, wonder why no one supports it and when the dopamine hit doesnt come repeat the cycle, just with less and less interest every time.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes