HTML Completed S.L.U.T. Academy [v1.0b] [JoeForest]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
SIGH:(
Yeah I really wanted to give this game a change because the create of the game used for his Images. But I just couldn't. It's so depressing and heart breaking. It wasn't titillating or a turn on at all. Just another game with a gabble MC betrayed and back stabbed by the person they trust the most. Then manipulated, used, abused and violated by cruel degenerates. I couldn't play anymore but its OBVIOUS Nick set Hayden up... I know I sound like a pussy but I'm actually kind of shook up and upset so... if a gullible MC betrayed and put through hell is what your looking for then this is it.
At least if an option where Hayden was ok and open to the situation then, then I wouldn't be so bothered by the betrayal... It wouldn't be so jarring.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Lets try this one

Initializing. Please wait….......after 5 min doesn't work for me

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Wait, what? Did 1.0 actually add a good chunk of content?

No imo. I have played this game off and on. And from what it seems they creator finally lost interest and gave you the bare minimal with "endings" to qualify as completed 1.0; Depending when the last time you played you might find it has a lot more content but imo they added next to nothing. iirc you get 1 more week of content which is next to nothing and linear af and then you get thrown into the ending decision. That is it. The endings from what I gathered are usually 1 of 2 choices depending on some factors all of which are meh and really give off the I can't be bothered to finish the game so here this what you get.

Apparently there are 5 endings but most of these are just variants on each other ie staying with 1 person over another person, same basic ending but you are technically on a different ending.

This is another one of these games where I think the creator went too big, too fast, burnt themselves out and then felt guiltly for never completing it so they create this half assed attempt to end the game.

draco35

Feb 23, 2020
how do you play this game? all i get is a link that crashes every time i click it and some images

allyva

Jun 11, 2017
the game is complete not abandoned
That's the party line, but in reality it's abandoned. Content drops off, images drop off, and the ending is an abrupt and unsatisfying "ok funtimes are over and then you mostly go on to have the same outcomes".

The creator got bored of the game and put an end to it. The difference between this and a more typically abandoned game is only that you're spared any false hopes of the game continuing.

Reactions: BobCarter

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That's the party line, but in reality it's abandoned. Content drops off, images drop off, and the ending is an abrupt and unsatisfying "ok funtimes are over and then you mostly go on to have the same outcomes".

The creator got bored of the game and put an end to it. The difference between this and a more typically abandoned game is only that you're spared any false hopes of the game continuing.
By that logic half of the games "in development" on this site should be marked as abandoned. At least half.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok seriously i tried my harders but i just cant get into this the who foced bj thing unable to refuse any advances is really not cool. Id be one thing if i could be allowed to be more dominating but this is just a your everyones bitch game and i hate that. the game has choices but but no matter what you you do your still doing stuff you dont want not cool bro.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
This is another one of these games where I think the creator went too big, too fast, burnt themselves out and then felt guiltly for never completing it so they create this half assed attempt to end the game.
I don't like being too negative unless I detect malice, but yeah, I think this seems like the case. IIRC his other HTML games (definitely The Collar, maybe The Broken Sensor) seem to follow a similar pattern - expand a bit, show promise, then rapidly prune routes and finish up. I mean fair play for not just leaving things hanging, but it is a bit of an anti-climax.

Reactions: badlulu

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
too much text, but very interessting, i will try to play if im not stoned again

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes