HTML Completed S.L.U.T. Academy [v1.0b] [JoeForest]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
ok seriously i tried my harders but i just cant get into this the who foced bj thing unable to refuse any advances is really not cool. Id be one thing if i could be allowed to be more dominating but this is just a your everyones bitch game and i hate that. the game has choices but but no matter what you you do your still doing stuff you dont want not cool bro.
I totally agree... any recommendations?

too much text, but very interessting, i will try to play if im not stoned again
Yeah, from the images included I was expecting more images to break up the text. you got to add more descriptive images to break up the text otherwise peoples eyes go cross eyed. If I wanted to read an erotic novel Id go to .

Reactions: grobulos

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
what do you mean for fixes or other games
games of course this one is done if what I'm reading in the comments is true. I got lots of Ideas to fix this game, but I think the programmer is done with it. so yeah any game recommendations? I know about the company and I know there are a few others I but I'm always open to try new ones even if there like this one not giving you a choice and all...

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
well believe it theres brand new that just came out today that i like that just came out today at least today is first time i ever saw it. https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-update-7-likesblondes.34331/ i really like it it needs more choices. I love a spell for All. there's a lot of I like but personal i wanna see a game like the company or a spell for all and a pregnancy system like adam and Gaia and this might just be me but i really need to se a game with some stocking footjob cumshot scenes but everyone's different.

i tend to gravitate toward the magic drugs harem and pregnancy genres. and a lot or still in progress but i hat that most pregnancy systems are end game mechanics.

but right now my top 5 games are

The company
A Spell for All
Incubus City
A Family Venture
Adam and Gaia

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's better than The Collar and way better than Broken Sensor IMO which had no art. The minimal art really helps flesh the game out but it really needed more of it. One thing I like about JoeForest is that the character can get out of these horrible situations in all of his games with their masculinity intact but hate how there's never an ending to get back at the person who put the player character into those situations.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I have a strange aversion to text based games even though I end up enjoying them anyway. I came for the pictures and even though they're barely in the game, still quite enjoyed this one.

Like others have said I don't like the lack of options in this, you get forced down to many routes. It's not even the rape that bothers me all that much more than you get one choice and a whole scenario plays out with things you might have wanted to control.

Like how in virtually every sex scene the MC gets creampied, I haven't went 100% through every route but easily like 75% of it and not once did I see the option to cum outside and have that actually happen. Basically the only one of those that plays out as you choose is Nick using a condom if you tell him to.
And again lack of choice, would have been nice to have more anal as a way to retain vaginal virginity.

There's a lot of minor problems like that with this game but I still quite liked it, it's short and sweet with a lot of branches though with HTML format it's kinda hard to keep track but the back button is nice, don't like how a choice plays out it's simple to go back and make a different one. I liked the variety of content too just a shame a lot of it is locked to certain paths, like anal being almost exclusively a cheerleader thing.

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
Last version 1.0b but first post have 1.0a. Why?
When i posted a the link a while back that was the current version, the newer version just fixes some bugs but i didnt encounter any playing 1.0a but you can find the newer version if you click the Authors name in the original post.

D

Deleted member 584847

is it even possible to get pregnant by the dogs as mentioned?

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Just... ehm. Bestiality is a crime in many western countries. Even if it's just drawn.
I don't think that depicting bestiality is a crime in many western countries. Not as part of art.
Consider that even a much strictly judged pedophilia has some leeway, for example the famous novel Lolita.
Actually acting on either is a different story of course (rightly IMHO).

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
art looks great, uh is bestiality avoidable?
its access by joining the debate club then going to the kennel for the field trip and volunteering when they ask for help. just don't volunteer or pick somewhere else to go

Reactions: juanito

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
It might be finished by the dev, but it's not yet free of bugs.
In my run I encountered several negative points when the level upgrade was not done. Negative stamina was reached almost daily, when I ask 3 teachers to strip and masturbate. (Stamina was -2 or -3). Negative experience while level 2 reached about -150 before I abandoned the game. I guess that there were markers additionally to the accumulated points (which I don't understand). If done right, it is not needed. It may serve as failsafe, if the coding is not good.
The listing under fetishes might be the marker used, because it counted down with "new" events and with singular digit (just 1 each). But I'm not completely sure of that. I was playing. I didn't think that a completed game needs beta-testing.

The way it is now, it can certainly not be played.

The information on the walkthrough are not reliable (according the level). I guess the number of levels was retroactively changed / increased after that walkthrough was done. (No idea if game and walkthrough came from the same source.)
I give up. "If the dev is out of ideas, he adds another switch." (famous proverb during my longgone programming days)

Reactions: ustar

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Kinda disappointed with how abruptly the plot escalates and ends, but I guess it's better than eternal hiatus. Still a decent free game.
Just... ehm. Bestiality is a crime in many western countries. Even if it's just drawn.
1. Not many.
2. So's loli/shota, and we have some of that too.
3. You are on a piracy forum, so why start caring about victimless crimes suddenly?
art looks great, uh is bestiality avoidable?
Yes, plus there's a game setting to disable it entirely (also one to disable piss). The artist is Sparrow.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes