Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
Enjoy the sudden inheritance and the lust-filled days spent with a fully trained maid!​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-28
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Original Title: 可愛めMメイドさんのお仕事SMレッスン~ご一族に伝わる秘技を、先代様に代わってご伝授いたします~
Aliases: S&M Lessons with the Cute Masochist Maid: I’ll teach you the secret techniques of your clan in place of your father!
Developer: Appetite
Publisher: Tensei Games
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Length: Very Short (1 Hour)
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you Sriramwastaken for sharing the game.

ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg ss (9).jpg ss (10).jpg ss (11).jpg ss (12).jpg ss (13).jpg ss (14).jpg ss (15).jpg ss (16).jpg ss (17).jpg

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Is there female domination?
I see by the pics there is PLENTY of male domination of this little masochist maid...
But one single picture of her dominating... is that the maid of someone else?
Asking only because I'm a maso and would love it if their is plenty of MC being dominated XD

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Where do you get the option? I'm a ways into it and so far it's just linear text reading with no player choice.
This game is an ultra mediocre, outdated VN with only two choices to be made in the entire play read-through. Your second decision-making stop will be to choose 'I think I am a masochist'. And that's it. You'll see some more walls of texts with the pics that are already available to see here in the previews. You'll reach the end in less than 15-minutes if you spare your precious eyes from actually reading this poor attempt at BDSM erotica and just skip through walls of text.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
This game is an ultra mediocre, outdated VN with only two choices to be made in the entire play read-through. Your second decision-making stop will be to choose 'I think I am a masochist'. And that's it. You'll see some more walls of texts with the pics that are already available to see here in the previews. You'll reach the end in less than 15-minutes if you spare your precious eyes from actually reading this poor attempt at BDSM erotica and just skip through walls of text.
Thanks for the heads up, guess I won't bother finishing it. I really hate when these so called "games" don't respect my time. If I wanna read a wall of text I'll pick up a book.

Oregon1898

Dec 22, 2017
Oh, I've played this in Japanese a while ago. I wouldn't have expected this to get officially translated. I'd agree with the others who say it's not really worth it as a game, though I am very fond of Sakura Romako's artwork in general. For what's it worth, I had no technical issues with the Japanese version, so I'd blame the localization for any new bugs.

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
So... what would the story be like? Does the guy get a masochistic maid and train her? Or mc is a sadist and does this to the poor maid?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
S&M Lessons with the Cute Masochist Maid: I’ll teach you the secret techniques of your clan in place of your father!
Gee I sure hope so... Let's stick to fishing and auto repair lessons instead dad. No you don't need to put on the bondage gear I insist. No I don't want to know what to do with those candles. Dad please stop.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote