VN Ren'Py SAAT - Substance Abuse Awareness Training [v0.4.0] [The Dark Moonshine]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Damn that would be a potent pregnancy given the groundhog day loop.
I don't know... have you done 280 loops to check? Something like that could be a cool Easter Egg for people with OCD, slowing watching her belly grow till her waters break. might be a pain to implement though :cautious:

Apr 18, 2022
Is it like a groundhog day loop ? Considering it's hypnotism to forget not actual groundhog day
Well after he becomes aware and before he make himself forget he claims it is "Friday night at the Deans" There is a very small chance that he is just talking about the fake camera clip he made, but I hardly doubt it. Would also mean that they are both there on the weekend without noticing.

I very much see it as time wimey stuff that you shouldn't think too much about, but fact is each round is a total reset back to square one at the moment.

Apr 18, 2022
I don't know... have you done 280 loops to check? Something like that could be a cool Easter Egg for people with OCD, slowing watching her belly grow till her waters break. might be a pain to implement though :cautious:
Dude, I have already unlocked 280 final scenes, which is impressive since there only exist two at the moment:

Skærmbillede 2024-08-05 205017.png

• Haha
Reactions: FFTW
Apr 18, 2022
Suuuuurrrre you did!,... honesty it would be even funnier to have the real time pregnancy knowing that people who edit variables would miss it. :ROFLMAO:
I didn't edit any value. The game is badly coded, so if you roll back and forth at the end the counter keeps going up.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes