4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
I think it final version here, don't think it "adult" enough to warrant/earn the updated version here. (Joke I wish it had the update also, but o wells least you only missing 1 route basically).

Night

Nov 7, 2016
The sequel "Sable's Grimoire: Man And Elf" was released and has an 18+ version this time.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
In a few days there will be released the most interesting Sequel:

Drakan extended route! Our Favourite dragon comes with a tons of new beautiful pictures and story content.

I hope someone will add that version on the site...

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
In a few days there will be released the most interesting Sequel:

Drakan extended route! Our Favourite dragon comes with a tons of new beautiful pictures and story content.

I hope someone will add that version on the site...
A month, not a few days (was originally a june release but got delayed).

When it gets released I'll probably upload the itch versions of all 3 if nobody else has. No promises though.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
A month, not a few days (was originally a june release but got delayed).

When it gets released I'll probably upload the itch versions of all 3 if nobody else has. No promises though.
Oh, true. Sorry about that.
If you manage to bring the game to this website, it would be really kind of you.
Let me thank you in advance, even if it ends up in nothing.

Dragonite132

Dec 31, 2018
The only reason I am playing this is to complete this route diagram thing, art is nice, story looks cute BUT the route mapping is where it got me.

I am also suprised many sites didn't uptade to include the dlc with tix, well not that we can complain, quite thankfull that we have the chance to play such an awesome game, thinking to help the devs when i can by getting the game on steam one of these days

Last edited:

warbob5000

Jul 3, 2017
Been a week since release, so as promised:

This has the latest itch versions of all 3 (which includes the Tix route in the base game - so it should probably be uploaded to other hosts and added to the main post, brynhildr or moderators). Since Man and Elf had an individual page, A Dragon's Treasure will need one too, with related links adding - MAE has a link to here, but not the other way around.
Once the relevant places have been updated and mirrors added I'll likely remove the mega link

Keep in mind that the games still have plans to be updated. There'll be potentially another route added to MAE (2020), another route added to the base game (Eris/Raphael) (2021), "second semester"/pseudo-epilogue added to the base game (2022). Then, of course, Sable's Grimoire 2 (2023-2024), Project Homonculus (Sequel to A Dragon's Treasure) (2024), and either an epilogue or a sequel for MAE (2024+) The dev has said that they plan to keep making the games as long as development costs get funded (and no patreon bullcrap getting development dragged out), so if you like the games please make sure to support them, so you'll have access to the newest content when it gets released.

Edit 2020-08-08: Added Sable's Grimoire v1.07, A Dragon's Treasure v1.0, Man and Elf v1.0

Edit 2021-09-16: Updated Sable's Grimoire to v1.08.3 (Eris/Raphael's route)

Edit 2022-10-30: Updates Sable's Grimoire to (After story) and A Dragon's Treasure , Man and Elf (all 3 games updated renpy version and a few other minor changes)

Last edited:

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Been a week since release, so as promised:

Mega Folder

This has the latest itch versions of all 3 (which includes the Tix route in the base game - so it should probably be uploaded to other hosts and added to the main post, @brynhildr or moderators). Since Man and Elf had an individual page, A Dragon's Treasure will need one too, with related links adding - MAE has a link to here, but not the other way around.
Once the relevant places have been updated and mirrors added I'll likely remove the mega link

Keep in mind that the games still have plans to be updated. There'll be potentially another route added to MAE (2020), another route added to the base game (Eris/Raphael) (2021), "second semester"/pseudo-epilogue added to the base game (2022). Then, of course, Sable's Grimoire 2 (2023-2024), Project Homonculus (Sequel to A Dragon's Treasure) (2024), and either an epilogue or a sequel for MAE (2024+) The dev has said that they plan to keep making the games as long as development costs get funded (and no patreon bullcrap getting development dragged out), so if you like the games please make sure to support them, so you'll have access to the newest content when it gets released.
Thanks man, i really appreciate your kindness.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes