LEET

May 29, 2017
Guess there is no good ending for the MC? Looks like the fat guy Sawada gets the girls in all endings.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
What's with Japanese developers and NTR fetish.. Not tryiing to kink-shame anyone, but like, I don't understand.. If it was netori, or even netorase at least then I can try to understand. But a fetish where you see your loved ones get taken? Do they enjoy the feeling of your heart get eaten by bugs (I'm past that stage sadly)
Easy, we dont empathize with the cuck.
Focus on the sexual corruption of the girls.
Most ntr fans (including myself) arent even cucks.
The more pathetic the cuck, the better, that way you dont feel sorry for them

Ayylmamer

Apr 22, 2020
Guess there is no good ending for the MC? Looks like the fat guy Sawada gets the girls in all endings.
There is a good ending where he goes to live with all the girls, 2 endings with Sawada winning, 1 with delinquents and other guys from the school winning.

Reactions: Hakuowlo
Jul 12, 2020
I was enjoying this game quite a lot. I like slow burn NTR, slowly progressing towards sex. But then the game just ended. Like bruh....atleast give me a few more scenes of actual sex. That was a disappointment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: M7G

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
Having already played the game in Japanese, I'd say the game itself absolutely doesn't deserve as low as a 2.5 star rating. The story is good, the characters are fun, the style of art is nice and unique compared to many others in the RPGM space, and there's a variety of endings. Though, I suppose if the MTL is bad I can understand why someone would rate this download of it low, and of course there's the usual "ALL NTR IS BAD" crowd that will inevitably dog pile onto any game of that genre. That's a shame though, because I think this work is a massive step up in quality from this dev.

Reactions: Ayylmamer

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
What's with Japanese developers and NTR fetish.. Not tryiing to kink-shame anyone, but like, I don't understand.. If it was netori, or even netorase at least then I can try to understand. But a fetish where you see your loved ones get taken? Do they enjoy the feeling of your heart get eaten by bugs (I'm past that stage sadly)
It's the taboo nature, or guilty pleasure of it. Watching things fall apart slowly and enjoying the slow corruption of a character. My favorite of this genre include ones that actually make a game of the corruption and allow you to try and beat it rather than just lose to get to the scenes. Although, these are much harder to get right because they often don't have a lot of CGs for the non-ntr route. That being said, the vast majority of NTR games are not meant for the player to feel like they are being cucked. You aren't usually supposed to empathize with the loser protagonist that does nothing while his world falls apart around him. The ones that I think do it best however do make you sympathize with the protagonist and get you to want to prevent the corruption from happening.

Makura Cover Soft (まくらカバーソフト) games are excellent examples of NTR games with relatable protagonists who are given ample opportunities for the player to give them a happy ending. The Leane of Legitimate Crown games by this dev are probably the best examples of gamifying the NTR I've ever seen, and actually make it a challenge for the player to beat the game and prevent the NTR. Then there's Kuripick (栗pick) that make it possible to change the endings through dialogue options and occasionally winning or losing a fight here and there, but they set the stage super well to make you empathize with the characters and do make you feel something when things go wrong. That guilt at watching these characters go through hell makes me want to play through the game again and prevent it. I often try to play through these games by losing first to see the CGs, then go back and win.

Tarwion

Jul 21, 2017
Biggest blue balls of my life istg.

I was loving the art,the characters the slow corruption,but then the game decides to just end with you getting 1 actual h scene per ending(SOMETIMES NOT EVEN THAT MIND YOU).

Nono doesnt even get a sex scene,wtf is this.

Reactions: Ayakuro

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Biggest blue balls of my life istg.

I was loving the art,the characters the slow corruption,but then the game decides to just end with you getting 1 actual h scene per ending(SOMETIMES NOT EVEN THAT MIND YOU).

Nono doesnt even get a sex scene,wtf is this.
Yeah this was the general opinion of the japanese when it was released. That´s why i never tried it

Ayakuro

Jun 19, 2021
Cute art, but you only get seggs at the endings, you don't even get full Nono scene.

The story is great, but I won't be playing this again. I look forward to their next game.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes