SXaoc

Jun 2, 2020
Also would like to know if there is a all-in-one download? If I want the full collection which should I download from OP?
Увы данной сборки нет, где есть все работы данного автора. Существуют 3 разных периода творчества автора и каждый сам качает то что нравиться. На данном сайте существует загрузки по отдельности.
1 тип до 2020 года (типа канон) около 90% работ:
BUS37: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
UP TO DECEMBER 2018: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
UP TO APRIL 2019: - - - -WORKUPLOAD
JUNE 2019: - PIXELDRAIN - - -
MISSING FILES: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
JULY/SEPTEMBER 2019 : - - - -

2 тип с 2020 (уже не канон) около 50-60% + сообщения тут с Hi-Res:
June july 2021 Rewards: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
August 2021 rewards: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Priestess Goblin Slayer Pack: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Ambush Goblin Slayer Pack: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

3 тип членодевки/геи (на вкус и цвет все фломастеры разные) 80%:
SABS LEGACY 2020: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
SABS LEGACY 2021: - - - -
SABS LEGACY 2022: - - - -WORKUPLOAD

Как то так, но может когда-то появиться герой который выложит все начиная с 2014 года в Hi-Res, кто знает...

Jul 2, 2023
Ol' Longmire rides to the rescue. Lucky for you, I still have all his classic stuff - I.E. when Sabu's art was beautiful and detailed, not bordering on chicken scratch sketches like his current Femboy obsessed shit. Have at it. :BootyTime:
Is there a high-res collection of the classic content?

jutah

Jul 1, 2019
I never knew that Sabu used blender to create some of his artwork, only noticed now because I saw his wip for this piece. Speaking of which,

Here's the link that has the wip/references,
Images

and if anyone wants the extra stuff.
PSD and BLEND
Videos

I think the video time-lapse was pretty neat to watch, and I usually don't care for that type of stuff. I can definitely appreciate the art more, now that I see all the effort that went into it.
Hey I think the blender file link stopped working. I was wondering if you still have this, or any other Blender files from this artist?

ab h

Jan 24, 2019
He released a video tutorial with his brushes and painting process, if anyone could share here that would be great

Reactions: eldisss

zoropie

Mar 29, 2023
I never knew that Sabu used blender to create some of his artwork, only noticed now because I saw his wip for this piece. Speaking of which,

Here's the link that has the wip/references,
Images

and if anyone wants the extra stuff.
PSD and BLEND
Videos

I think the video time-lapse was pretty neat to watch, and I usually don't care for that type of stuff. I can definitely appreciate the art more, now that I see all the effort that went into it.
can you share the video link again please

leons69

Mar 7, 2017
Anyone has his brushes and tutorials please ? And I know it's only 5$ but there is no international transaction in my country
Thanks in advance