• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For a game that's literally 10 years old (basically ancient by gaming standards), this is pretty good. It has a pretty nice variety of scenes... though I could do with less fat ugly bastards...

Still, for all that it has a NG+ on victory, it's not really worth bothering with it because the branching paths for each of the three endings are extremely easy to spot.

Unless there's a 4th ending? I can't think of anything I didn't do and nothing in the thread indicates otherwise...

ANYway...

I wish the game did more with the monster transformations from those two bad-endings with those two bosses. It seems like a waste to give her a special form just for one event... Still, it's a lot more than most games bother with even today, so I suppose I can't really complain...

Jun 21, 2019
My very first h-rpg, of course now i can easily say that this title was very cliché and poorly made, but despite all i can't say it's a bad game for me.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes