Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
So... how the fuck is this 56GB?? What's in it??
It's 56 gigs because Sadgravy has massive 4 and 8K files and he doesn't bother to compress them. I'd love to get everything he has, but only compressed. I don't know much about compression though.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah no, someone download that and check it's not something weird or a virus. I won't download 56gb of stuff.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
then dont
Yes, I just said that...
Did you download it? Just curious to know if it's safe and it's really all Sadgravy's stuff. Can you confirm? 56GB feels seriously too much, but maybe with dozens of galleries, with dozens of 4k and 8k pictures in each one of them, you can reach that size.
Personally, I'll just wait for another saint to upload everything on MEGA again, so I can download only the most recent stuff that I'm interested in.

cetminer

Feb 13, 2020
Didn't fully check the entirety of the 56gb container but I can tell why its so big, some of the PSD files are huge, we're talking around 1-2gb per month just in PSD files, combined with 4k and 8k full res images also averaging half the PSD file size it very quickly adds up, didn't see any weird filetypes or double extension files so it looks safe, thanks for sharing.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, Sadgravy just doesn't compress their work at all and there's a load of PSDs. x.x

I can remove the PSDs and make another link that's hopefully a little smaller, if it helps.
Sorry for doubting your work, you were also a new user, so I wasn't too sure.

• Haha
Reactions: Death69inc

CannedSa

Apr 21, 2023
Seems to be the files:
1719417253920.png

Just a lot of PSD files that are 500 Megabytes.

Didn't run this by an antivirus though, since my VM crashes when I try to copy a file that big (I think), so if youre worried you might want to check the zip file yourself.

But the contents are legit.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Seems to be the files:
View attachment 3772498

Didn't run this by an antivirus though, since my VM crashes when I try to copy a file that big (I think), so if youre worried you might want to check the zip file yourself.

Would get it but i cant both antiviruses go ape shit when i click on it. Seems to not like o. Owell thought I grabbed the mega but if i did I cant find it lol.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
Seems to be the files:
View attachment 3772498

Why would there be PSD files? I don't remember them in the old galleries, they were all PNGs if I'm not mistaken. Oh well, as I said, I prefer to wait for a MEGA link anyway.

JizzJack

Apr 4, 2023
Yeah, Sadgravy just doesn't compress their work at all and there's a load of PSDs. x.x

I can remove the PSDs and make another link that's hopefully a little smaller, if it helps.
that would be very nice, sadgravy's works are really good but 56gb seems excesive haha