RPGM Sadie with Ancient Forest

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
thanks to Spermasahne, i can actually translate this game
there's some part that i can't translate because im afraid of breaking the game, but you still can finish the game.

NOTE:
i havent actually played the game yet, so if theres in-game bug or broken game mechanism please take a screenshot and attach the save before the problem happens.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Can't even use your MTL - do we need to extract the game files? Ugh. Guys, please learn how to do translations we can just extract and overwrite the files or pack the game already translated as .zip and upload it complete :(

Okay, extracted the files (thx TL++) and here are some samples from the MTL for anyone that's curious.

I, personally, going to avoid this - not everything translated, missing 'spaces' in dialog and seems word-wrap was not perfectly done.

Last edited:

Veye

Nov 24, 2020
again as i said, some part are not translated due to the risk of breaking the game
if you want better MTL, you could ask more expert translator in this site

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
No wait, don't get me wrong, i'm sorry. I really want to give out a thank you for your work. I just said i can't play the game with a MTL like this, sorry :/ Currently i am working on a fan-translation (for another game), not MTL - otherwise i would have started translating this game, but actually i am busy with another one ^_^

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Nice!

In that other game, was there any pregnancy or tentacle birth?
Nope. That game was:

And the genres on DLsite are listed as:
Genre

Reactions: f9account

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Sometimes "in battle" this error/crash occurs and i have no idea why:

Unbenannt.jpg

And yes i checked everything related to this error with my TL++ but couldn't find why this is happening.

Guess i'm starting over, from zero - translating the harmless stuff that shouldn't break anything and THEN i edit one script file after another and test instantly after editing. Glad i was just starting translating this, glad i found this error/crash at a early stage!

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Okay even without touching the SCRIPTS this error shows up. But it has to do something with the scripts. If i replace "Scripts.rvdata2" with the original one, the game works without crashes but that would mean:

No translation of the menu (when pressing x) and other stuff :(

My only last idea would be: use the old decoder (v1) and not the new one (v2) in TL++ for games made in a older RPGM engine :/

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
SORRY FOR SPAM BUT:

The crash happens, even without touching anything!

I started a fresh project in TL++, didn't change anything, exported the untouched project as .zip, copied it into the game folder, extracted it, clicked Yes on "overwrite all files?" - started the game, started the first battle - boom - the same error.

So TL++ is causing this error somehow.

Sorry, i give up. Can't translate this without causing a crash :/

Or maybe it is because of v2.03??? Tested the translation for v2.02 (the bad MTL one) on v2.03 and so far no crashes in battle. Jesus Christ, Lord help us.