Unity SadisfyVR [v1.0] [OlobStudios]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Lovely to see a nonVR version, although I can't get the mouse to be fixed on the window, so turning around isn't working quite as it should, at least for me. Am I missing something or is this a build issue?
Ah. Yeah that's a bad bug. Thanks for pointing it out. I only tested the non-VR version in Unity, and I assumed it was some sort of in-editor limitation. Let me get that fixed.

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Ok this is not as quick of a fix as I hoped. I'm going to briefly unlaunch the non-VR version until I have this fixed :(

I can't believe this is so hard! I would think first-person mouselook would be the most naturally built-in thing possible in Unity...

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Alright, fixed. New, actually fully working non-VR version, is up at .

Sorry about that. I appear to have come to non-VR first person mouse+keyboard support from a weird angle that is not what Unity expected. Still not exactly sure what the "right" way is, but my mildly hacky way is now working fine so :shrug:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
SadisfyVR 0.2.1 Non-VR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
im gladly surprised it worked fine in my linux with wine (i just tried the non-vr version), the content in the demo rigth now its only doing spanks and change clothes

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Non-VR... LCntrl lowers the camera, but I haven't found a way to raise it again. Directions say Cntrl and Shift, but shift doesn't seen to be working.

sirah

Oct 23, 2017
Do you have any intention of implementing the game from the submissive perspective, and/or for female player character generally?

MrDS44

May 11, 2020
I found how to move in the NON-VR version but I don't understand how to "click" on an object to use it ? The dialog box says to use left Shift and click but it doesn't work. I see the light ray and I can point but nothing more ....

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
I found how to move in the NON-VR version but I don't understand how to "click" on an object to use it ? The dialog box says to use left Shift and click but it doesn't work. I see the light ray and I can point but nothing more ....
keep pressing the arrow key of the answer, and while u are pressing the arrow key do clic with the left mouse button (very extrange mecanic)

Reactions: MrDS44

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Too hard a controlls with non VR version.
Once my light "cursor" is dissappeared. (in the last action, "use my mouth")

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Gave it a go last night. Its not pushing any boundaries but it worked fairly well for the short demo.

1. Might have been missing something but when it started up the girl was just a bit outside my play space, I couldn't figure out a button to recentre myself or move my self around the play space.
  2. At the end it would be good to have the option to restart.

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for all the replies! Anyone enjoying this or seeing potential, please do chime in. More visible interest ---> I perceive more opportunity ---> I put in more development effort. And even more importantly, the bug reports so far have been very helpful. If (that's right IF) there is ever another bug, please do report it ;)

im gladly surprised it worked fine in my linux with wine (i just tried the non-vr version), the content in the demo rigth now its only doing spanks and change clothes
I'm surprised too! Thanks for reporting - I'm glad to hear it.

Do you have any intention of implementing the game from the submissive perspective, and/or for female player character generally?
That is a no, I'm afraid. I won't even say "maybe someday": if I did ever implement it, it would be so far in the future that you would have forgotten anyways! (I would ideally like to have that in there, I just don't see it happening in terms of my time constraints: the interaction would be so different it would be like 40% of the way to writing a whole new game).

Too hard a controlls with non VR version.
Once my light "cursor" is dissappeared. (in the last action, "use my mouth")
Yeah the non-VR controls are not ideal, I will not pretend otherwise. My top priority was minimal difference from VR, both for the work of getting it done and avoiding technical debt going forward. This is a "VR-first" game.

The translucent arm+hand stand-in is kind of finnicky. It doesn't really give you any sense of depth. You need the sphere at the end to be more or less embedded in or enveloping what you want to interact with. If you aren't seeing it and the object doing some clipping, you probably aren't as close to it as you think you are.

Regarding the shift+mousemove: it's possible to move the arm fully offscreen. You can move it back in the same way, but you have to find the right direction... but it would probably be better to just snap back to the default position when you release shift. I'll add that for next release.

All this is of course less than ideal. So now is a good time to mention: I don't intend to ever ask for money for my current approach to the non-VR version. That is, taking the VR version, directly approximating VR input with a hacky mouse+keyboard, and changing nothing else. A hypothetical paid non-VR version should at least have a smoother dialogue choice system (the current one - hacked to work like a VR controller joystick - is definitely bizarre), and some sort of third person view for the sex stuff. Probably also a cleaner way to use the impact toys. This hypothetical improved non-free version may never exist though; the idea is "VR-first".

Gave it a go last night. Its not pushing any boundaries but it worked fairly well for the short demo.

1. Might have been missing something but when it started up the girl was just a bit outside my play space, I couldn't figure out a button to recentre myself or move my self around the play space.
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to mention that sort of problem. Guess I have to stop putting off implementing teleporting!

There is a "soft" reset available at the end to repeat the demo: it is a dialogue option along with "see the heavy breathing again".

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022

Almost forgot: WASD still moves you in the VR version. It's a little hacky - it's not relative to the headset's rotation - but it will let you get around the problem.

Thuviel

Dec 21, 2021
Regarding the shift+mousemove: it's possible to move the arm fully offscreen. You can move it back in the same way, but you have to find the right direction... but it would probably be better to just snap back to the default position when you release shift. I'll add that for next release.

All this is of course less than ideal. So now is a good time to mention: I don't intend to ever ask for money for my current approach to the non-VR version. That is, taking the VR version, directly approximating VR input with a hacky mouse+keyboard, and changing nothing else. A hypothetical paid non-VR version should at least have a smoother dialogue choice system (the current one - hacked to work like a VR controller joystick - is definitely bizarre), and some sort of third person view for the sex stuff. Probably also a cleaner way to use the impact toys. This hypothetical improved non-free version may never exist though; the idea is "VR-first".
Good idea, good luck for your game.

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Next demo version is ready! This is the last one before the full release, which will expand on what you've seen so far with several additional positions, and some actual dialogue.

v0.3 changelog from previous v0.2 demo build:
- Added player and Sadie genitals (player's is stationary for now, will be smoothly controllable in full release)
- More realism in blowjob: sound and heavy breathing, triggered interactively
- Implemented teleporting (click thumbstick)
- Implemented player height adjustment (space and left-ctrl)

New video clips:

Download links:

Reactions: T_Abraxas
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote