No movement or interaction/cursor.
Have tried oculus controllers and even a xbox controller

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Still doesnt work in Oculus.
No movement or interaction/cursor.
Have tried oculus controllers and even a xbox controller
Hmm. It sounded like there were some other people with it working on Oculus. Just to double check, this isn't the Quest, right? (IIUC it probably isn't even possible to run the program on a Quest, but just making sure). By no movement do you mean the new thumbstick-click teleporting does nothing, or that you can't even walk around in the VR space? If you can at least look and move around in the VR space, but don't see translucent spheres for your hands, then it would sound like the controllers just aren't getting picked up. Are these the Oculus Touch controllers or the older ones?

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Quest 2 through virtual desktop/pcvr.
Oculus touch controllers. No cursor/pointer or any interaction/turning.

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
tl;dr standalone Quest is not currently supported, but Oculus Rift, and Quest plugged into a computer, are supported. Quest support will hopefully come someday if I can get my hands on one to test.

Quest 2 through virtual desktop/pcvr.
Oculus touch controllers. No cursor/pointer or any interaction/turning.
Hmm, so, it sounds like there is something called "Oculus Link" that makes a Quest behave pretty much exactly like an Oculus Rift (including needing a good computer). With that, it should work. If I'm understanding you correctly, that is not what you're doing: "virtual desktop/pcvr" suggests to me that the way you got it running was to run the non-VR version of Sadisfy through a thing that lets you fullscreen a traditional 2d game. If that is the case, then yeah, it is unfortunate, but it cannot work. If this makes enough money that buying a Quest to develop on makes sense, I'll try to support it.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Not trying to tell you what to do, but thought i'd give you more info.

If you check Steams last survey, at the bottom for VR, you'll see that half of Steams VR users use the Oculus Quest 2.
While it is possible to use air link (the quests default way to view your PCs desktop) most find it is fairly slow and drops frames like crazy.
Many people go around this by using Virtual Desktop, which is downloaded from the Quest store.

In general there should be little difference between the two ways to connect, but I can only assume that Meta/Facebook didnt care much about people using their HMD on the PC so only coded the bare minimum and it sucks.
But really, most VR games are on PC and need a connection.
Virtual Desktop came along and it was like magic comparably.

For instance, No Mans Sky is unplayable over the Oculus Link, but plays fine on VD,

Last edited:

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
Not trying to tell you what to do, but thought i'd give you more info.

If you check Steams last survey, at the bottom for VR, you'll see that half of Steams VR users use the Oculus Quest 2.
While it is possible to use air link (the quests default way to view your PCs desktop) most find it is fairly slow and drops frames like crazy.
Many people go around this by using Virtual Desktop, which is downloaded from the Quest store.

In general there should be little difference between the two ways to connect, but I can only assume that Meta/Facebook didnt care much about people using their HMD on the PC so only coded the bare minimum and it sucks.
But really, most VR games are on PC and need a connection.
Virtual Desktop came along and it was like magic comparably.

For instance, No Mans Sky is unplayable over the Oculus Link, but plays fine on VD,
You got me thinking about the Quest, and I decided to try to compile a build despite not being able to test. I got it compiled to an apk without any complaints, so hopefully it should at least run, and hopefully it's just identical to the Oculus Rift framework which I know does work. So... maybe this will work. Please let me know!

yetanother

Aug 13, 2021
Gave it a quick runthrough, looking good! The sex in the full version will be good if its like the blowjob. I wasn't playing it on Quest so I can't tell you about that sorry.

Reactions: OlobStudios

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
The full version is now ready for release. I'm now waiting for Patreon to approve my account to go public. Full details once that's ready.

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
The full version is now released on Patreon: , patreon.com/SadisfyVR. This includes sex, easy smooth penis control, auto-alignment of Sadie to a fleshlight in realspace, hands tied above head pose, player hands, and whole body is now slappable/cropable.

Here are two clips demonstrating some of the new features:

Available on Patreon as a one-time purchase for $15. I'm using Patreon because that's what everyone uses, but that means the "one-time purchase" is actually a subscription - it's up to you to cancel it immediately after getting the game! Purchasing the game gets you all future bugfixes and new features. (Which will certainly not be on the monthly schedule of subscription-based games).

Dec 27, 2019
to clarify, it basically doesnt allow you to use the controllers at all, they will work in steam vr menu and you can even set bindings but they do absolutely nothing in game, you dont even see hands or anything

OlobStudios

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2022
I'm afraid I was able to make it to a version I could feel ok calling 1.0, but no further. Development very abruptly went from exhilarating and all-consuming to procrastination-inspiring. Wasn't going to work going forward. I was surprised to find that the dialogue was excruciatingly cringy to write!

Anyways my thanks to those who supported it. I'm posting the Mediafire downloads for the 1.0 version here for posterity. If anyone was ever interested in picking up development themselves, I would consider handing over the whole Unity project. But I'm not going to be checking here very frequently so expect a turnaround time of months on that.

Oculus Rift:
Valve Index:
Oculus Quest (but it was reported that this doesn't work all that great):

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote