Unity Abandoned Sadistica's Revenge [v1.0.2 Fix] [KinkGamesInc]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, peeing on bandit corpses is a perfectly valid scientific reason!

Just saying, if you're going to be active here, I believe you can get a shiny "game developer" tag to your name if you contact a staff member and Pinguino47 might be willing to add links/information related to your game to the OP.
Thanks will , I am in contact with the Pinguino47. Will wait for a few more releases
Cheers

Reactions: fireofdomi

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
This game have lot of potentional. GJ lads.
Its posibility to open magic dors?
Thanks ^^,
No as of now , In future updates .
We are working on some feedback from players with the camera controls and dialogue, also some small bugs which need to be ironed out.

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Thank you all for your feed back , regarding the Camera and Controls
We have released some fixes and changes to the demo taking feedback from Players

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a way to pay via iDeal? I sadly do not own a CC, so I can't subscribe to a patreon page..

If there is an alternative, I'd be happy to know about it!

humplikcz

Sep 17, 2018
Thanks ^^,
No as of now , In future updates .
We are working on some feedback from players with the camera controls and dialogue, also some small bugs which need to be ironed out.
yeah holding RMB whole time is a bit bad.....what about to give contols to mause?i meane look left and look right?....in kombination with moving can be good???

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
That's one stone-cold succubus. Standing in front of an objectively nice piece of ass locked in place, ready to be fucked, and 0% aroused.

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
yeah holding RMB whole time is a bit bad.....what about to give contols to mause?i meane look left and look right?....in kombination with moving can be good???
This has been changed as per feed back in the new release.

-During dialogue and Sex Scenes , You can rotate the camera . Using the right mouse button.
-If you are in first person during sex scenes, you can control eye movement a bit with the right mouse button. ( But overall it will follow the head movement)

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
That's one stone-cold succubus. Standing in front of an objectively nice piece of ass locked in place, ready to be fucked, and 0% aroused.
Hehe , well she does need to do something that arouses her . Standing around just doesn't cut it.

Reactions: dreedk

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Is there a way to pay via iDeal? I sadly do not own a CC, so I can't subscribe to a patreon page..

If there is an alternative, I'd be happy to know about it!
Not sure , Will talk to Hugh Reckum about this . We will be opening up our discord sever soon to the public . So you can get in touch with us there .
We will try to offer more alternatives if we can .

Thank you for being interested to support our work we really appreciate it :)

Reactions: dreedk

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Hello,

First I wish to say this first demo is nicely done and contains quite an interesting bit of content. The trapped girl and the skeleton are indeed hilarious, the graphics are nice (I play Ultra quality). The light are a bit dim but I understand that we are in a sort of underground dungeon so no big deal.

Second, about controls. I play on a french layout keyboard and it would be nice to have the option to have ZQSD movement keys instead of WASD.

Third, cursor control. While in movement mode, it is almost impossible to click on the portrait to activate the scene. The only way I could do it, with a bit of blind attempts, was to show the abilities screen, which enables the cursor, the click on the portrait and the hide the ability screen. I believe that there should be an easier way to do that. Maybe a switch between cursor mode (with RMB to control camera) and the current movement mode.

I read the full thread (not too long yet) and maybe you adjusted the rotation speed since the earlier version and I think it is Ok. Maybe there could be a setting to adjust it to the player's preference.

Overall this almost first version is quite nice and I wish you the best for the future.

Reactions: DarkStarProd

Topfa

Sep 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to access the extras ? Its a nice game with ots of potential but the updates come in glaciers pace

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the extras ? Its a nice game with ots of potential but the updates come in glaciers pace
The extras are not implemented yet. they will be in future.
Also we just released this last week , this week we put out another update.

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
Will this be for patreons only? Or will this be public aswell?
There will be one more public update, with some combat fixes/upgrades sometime soon.
The next content update and story will be for patrons first and then later on we will release Public Versions.
Knowing how f59zone works, its not like we can stop people from uploading backer releases here.

Being one of the those modders who has been modding games for free since 2011. I wish I could do the same for this game , but its a whole different scenario here . We have to build everything from scratch, we have to buy and modify assets and these are expensive and takes time hence patreon.

I have realized those who want to support the game will do it regardless because the direction of the game depends on patrons and we listen to their feedback and suggestions first. The tier system we are using is fair without trying to screw over our lower tier patrons . Even with the lowest 5$ tier we won't block gameplay or features.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
Loading, loading, loading... New game. Loading, loading, loading... Walk. Speak. Walk. Wait, wait, wait... Walk. Speak. Masturbate. Speak. Wait, wait, wait... DEAD. Ctrl+Alt+Delete->closing app.
Start up app, again->resume from beginning.

Look like pre-pre-pre-pre-pre alpha for self use. Lost for this peace of ... 1+hour...

Reactions: p4ul3rdo5
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes