Unity Abandoned Sadistica's Revenge [v1.0.2 Fix] [KinkGamesInc]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
As for the quality of what's out so far, this is probably one of the best paetron h games around at the moment.
the contents aren't exactly plentiful for the time being, but I'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes.
One question though, am I correct is assuming that both the locked and magical doors are inaccessible at the moment?
I see ppl talking about a combat mechanic, and I haven't encountered a single enemy.

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
As for the quality of what's out so far, this is probably one of the best paetron h games around at the moment.
the contents aren't exactly plentiful for the time being, but I'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes.
One question though, am I correct is assuming that both the locked and magical doors are inaccessible at the moment?
I see ppl talking about a combat mechanic, and I haven't encountered a single enemy.
The locked door is accessible . ( The magical door is not yet available)
You need to interact with the locked door . And Talk to the Pervy Skeleton

If you went to the wall girl first .
You will have 3 options to get the locked door key
If you go to the Skeleton first
You will have 2 Options to get the locked door key

I recommend going to the wall girl first on the right , interact with the locked door and go the pervy skeleton to the left.

NeuroRage

Jul 11, 2017
I loved your work in skyrim and now i love this! Some bugs i've found:
-Game crashed me when I died
-I wasn't able to deal any damage to the skeleton, but i can't confirm if it was a bug or just my lack of ability.
-No savegame (don't know if this is a bug or just it isn't implemented yet)

I know this is just an alpha, but the quality of animations and the graphics are pretty cool. I would add an option to rebind controls inside the game and controls in the spanking animation (something like you had to click for every stroke). Oh, and i couldn't open in my resolution (1360x768, yep, my screen sucks)

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
I loved your work in skyrim and now i love this! Some bugs i've found:
-Game crashed me when I died
-I wasn't able to deal any damage to the skeleton, but i can't confirm if it was a bug or just my lack of ability.
-No savegame (don't know if this is a bug or just it isn't implemented yet)
Thanks ^^
And Thanks for the feed back
Save Game feature will be implemented a bit later , but we are on it .

Skeleton combat is fixed , and we are testing out options . To make it easier . btw were you using the lock-on feature (Tab Button) It locks on to the skeleton and strafes around it

Crashing when dying is a new one we will look into it.

I know this is just an alpha, but the quality of animations and the graphics are pretty cool. I would add an option to rebind controls inside the game and controls in the spanking animation (something like you had to click for every stroke). Oh, and i couldn't open in my resolution (1360x768, yep, my screen sucks)
The controlled spanking / caning / whipping etc will definitely be implemented. When we start the training and management system.

Thanks again.

You can follow development here on our LL thread

p4ul3rdo5

Jun 23, 2019
The concept is really promising even in this early stage!
I'm fed up with boring vanilla stuf, this is exactly what I need.
Saving would be much appreciated.
I look forward to more content, especially a (usable ;-) ) futa cock spell and an option to "access" the other side of the damsel.

1. Crashing when dying: Experienced something similar. Back on the menu the cursor vanished wich left me no other option than killing the game after Alt+Tab. Not ideal.
2. Found an exploit. Using the roll (Q if I recall correctly) you can bug through the closed door and see yourself just standing there as well as necromancer thralls. The roll anim is btw too slow, which makes it effectively useless in combat, though I have to admit it is sexy.
3. The drunken skeleton takes annoyingly long time to get to the damsel in my opinion.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. Do you accept help from the community? I mean if there is some gruntwork (boring stuff which takes a long time but is not too hard to do) do you outsource it sometimes to volunteers? For exaple I have some programming background (not much in animating / modding though) and wolud consider helping out the project.

Reactions: ZaZ#8261

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
The concept is really promising even in this early stage!
I'm fed up with boring vanilla stuf, this is exactly what I need.
Saving would be much appreciated.
I look forward to more content, especially a (usable ;-) ) futa cock spell and an option to "access" the other side of the damsel.
Thanks ^^,
Yea we are mostly doing our own thing with Kinky Stuff primarily. Very little vanilla stuff.
We are working on the save/load mechanics.
Sadistica will have a equip-able "magical cock"

We are definitely doing custom characters later on. Which most likely you will be able to create , Male Female and Futa with options.

1. Crashing when dying: Experienced something similar. Back on the menu the cursor vanished wich left me no other option than killing the game after Alt+Tab. Not ideal.
2. Found an exploit. Using the roll (Q if I recall correctly) you can bug through the closed door and see yourself just standing there as well as necromancer thralls. The roll anim is btw too slow, which makes it effectively useless in combat, though I have to admit it is sexy.
3. The drunken skeleton takes annoyingly long time to get to the damsel in my opinion.
Thanks for the feed back .
We are looking into the Crash issue when dying.
Yea, the rol/dodge needs to be tweaked .Maybe distance and speed
The third option is meant to be funny . But its optional. The dialogue makes it long

P.S. Do you accept help from the community? I mean if there is some gruntwork (boring stuff which takes a long time but is not too hard to do) do you outsource it sometimes to volunteers? For exaple I have some programming background (not much in animating / modding though) and wolud consider helping out the project.
Will need to ask H-Reckum about it , if help is required. But we have an open discord . Where we are going to start inviting some contributors from LL who wanted to help out.

Heres our Discord

Cheers

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
This takes more than 2 gb of my ram!! And when i finally was able to load the game it was lagging completely in the menu! So i checked option menu and graphic was set to ultra even though i had set that to low in startup! It works now but the ram usage is more than games like WOW legion!

Edit : when i click new games it goes to not responding after showing some clouds!

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
just a question, is there still gonna be a public release for the new version?
Yea , we are doing some public releases.
Best its to look out for it on LoversLab.

We are releasing some Mini Games based off stuff from this big game.
It will be public / patreon releases (Patrons get more options)

There is one comming out sooni'sh

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
This takes more than 2 gb of my ram!! And when i finally was able to load the game it was lagging completely in the menu! So i checked option menu and graphic was set to ultra even though i had set that to low in startup! It works now but the ram usage is more than games like WOW legion!

Edit : when i click new games it goes to not responding after showing some clouds!

K thanks for the feed back. These were some of the bugs that are fixed . We will be releasing it soon.
May I have please your PC Specs ?

ZaZ#8261

Nov 16, 2018
any upcoming updates? its been a while
We are re-doing some of the systems, to incorporate Advanced character customization in NPC generation.
We have created a system where people can create their own Character and Save the preset and import it our future games.
These Json files can be shared with other users as well , if someone makes a really pretty character preset

The first version of our Creator is out for patrons to play around with
This is some older footage

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
oh shit it says animator:zaz

isn't that the guy who made the animations and assets which became the foundation for every single skyrim sexlab mod

Reactions: Sylicix

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
soooo.... could any patron upload here ? thanks in advance (y)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes