• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 27, 2022
cant believe that they actually listened to my recommendation about adding a gallery unlock button

Reactions: sandark

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
what new?
v0.2.3

・Separated resource pack from .exe file.

・Added [Sprint] button. Player running speed can be accelerated to 2x. But nerfed to 0.75x when naked.

・Added main story event in the hidden room.

・Added new diary or note pages at each savepoint and boss room. Removed old ones.

・Added two story props that can be viewed in title menu

・Added emoji to units

・Added gallery unlock button

・Fixed bug that right side painting has two same symbols

・Fixed bug that teleport menu can be activated outside of area of a savepoint

Reactions: fapguy13

LowTierHuman

Oct 27, 2021
The mechanics feel good. It´s just a bit busted tho because you can cancel your attack with dodge and vice versa making you invincible (especially in a corner). You are guaranteed to perfect-dodge and then you attack while you are invincible.
(Apparently Luna teleports to the wrong room if you use her "package" while she is teleporting,very precise timing)

Last edited:

thegame01234567

Jul 17, 2022
Have anyone found how to access the hidden room? I got the bottom part by changing the picture, but have not figured out the top part. I think I got it right but the image was upside down for all the portraits.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Have anyone found how to access the hidden room? I got the bottom part by changing the picture, but have not figured out the top part. I think I got it right but the image was upside down for all the portraits.
Pretty sure you can't, if you're talking about the room with the maid boss fight that has the door in back. I think that's where the demo ends.

thegame01234567

Jul 17, 2022
Pretty sure you can't, if you're talking about the room with the maid boss fight that has the door in back. I think that's where the demo ends.
I meant the room 2 doors right of the Maid boss room. There is a symbol on the far right after defeating 2 enemies within the room.

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
Dev says game will be done as soon as this month!!

They also mentioned that there will be 4 stages at release and 2 more afterwards :) it has 2 stages now (v0.3.0).

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes