JAMman92

May 17, 2020
As someone who does NOT have a foot fetish... I found this game to be very disappointing.
I really hate feet and it being the majority of the Hcontent totally kills my enthusiasm, there's only one tits related thing and one ass related thing so far, also the BJ one just looks wierld.

ati1082

Dec 12, 2018
As someone who does NOT have a foot fetish... I found this game to be very disappointing.
I really hate feet and it being the majority of the Hcontent totally kills my enthusiasm, there's only one tits related thing and one ass related thing so far, also the BJ one just looks wierld.
As someone who does NOT have a tit fetish... I found this comment to be very disappointing.
I really hate vanilla content and people who think every piece of adult content should be made according to their fetish kills my enthusiasm, there are a lot of whining spoiled weirdos like you and when they type things like these they just look weird.

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
As someone who does NOT have a tit fetish... I found this comment to be very disappointing.
I really hate vanilla content and people who think every piece of adult content should be made according to their fetish kills my enthusiasm, there are a lot of whining spoiled weirdos like you and when they type things like these they just look weird.
Well that's not very nice of you sir, perhaps you may have taken my comment a touch too personally?
Although I do find it funny that you found my comment to be "very disappointing" as if you approached my comment with expectations of some kind and it didn't meet those expectations.
You really don't like tits? like not at all?
If so I won't judge you and simply wish you the best of luck with that and a pleasant life sir!

Jul 16, 2018
i don't have a feet fetish either nor smell or armpit fetish. like if i see an oiled wrinkly feet of a goddess it doesn't turn me on at all. however, seeing the animation of a lil dude humping the feet of a gorgeous goddess, desperately trying to get off like a puppy, that feeling of being enthralled/gooned and losing to desire is what turns me on. like wise for armpits.
bl00d, p1ss and f@rt/sh1t i just find suuuper disgusting and would always skip.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
just dont play this game lil bro, its a solid game for most of us. And it is rare to find game like this

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes